How to Style Floral

How to Style Floral
Hey Beauty Bees,

I have noticed over the past few months that I have been wearing a lot of floral items whether it be clothing, shoes or accessories. I absolutely love to wear color and floral brings in so much of it in easy to wear prints.

I did a post all about Spring 2015 Fashion Trends earlier this year and big florals was one of the most seen prints on the runway. Throughout this post you will see the different ways I would style floral with items all based in each individual store. 

Abercrombie and Fitch outfitH&M outfit
American Eagle Outfit
Top shop outfitWetseal outfit

Some Beauty Bee Fashion Tips
  • Only wear one floral print at a time, pairing it with a plain solid piece.
  • Once you have chosen a floral print, wear clothing in coordinating colors to create a cohesive look. You can also pair it with any neutral color such as black, white, gray, taupe, ivory and beige. 
  • Styling floral pieces with menswear inspired clothing is a fool proof way of looking chic yet fun. Think blazers, straight leg pants and crisp button ups.
  • Floral accessories can add a feminine touch to your look. Add instant flair to your look by mixing a floral clutch bag with a solid cocktail dress, or a tote for casual wear.

Comments

  1. I love ALL of these outfits!! Though my fave is probably the longer skirt with a white crop and gladiator sandals! Love how you've put these together (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth!! I had so much fun putting together this post, I love styling outfits.

      Delete
  2. I am really obsessed with the floral trend! These outfits you put together look lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks hun, I have been loving floral prints lately

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.