July Favorites - Fashion Edition

July Favorites - Fashion Edition
Hey Beauty Bees,

The end of the month is here and all the monthly favorites posts are popping up. I have done many beauty favorites but  they have not changed that much since my last one. Today I wanted to share with you my fashion favorites for the month of July instead. From clothing to accessories check out what I have been wearing.
AWSM Temporary TattoosThe last few weeks have been full of amazing Summer weather, meaning that my clothing choices have been geared around short or sleeveless items. With more skin exposed I have been loving these AWSM temporary tattoos to add something more to my skin. The longer designs have been great as faux bracelets or anklets and the smaller ones are awesome to put on different parts of your body. Above you can see the infinity love tattoo on my wrist.

These are so easy to apply and lasted all day. They then easily washed off in the shower the next day. A set is also so cheap and gives you multiple designs to choose from.  Check out their website to order your own set - www.metallic.tattoo 
Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 sundresses
My next monthly favorite are sundresses. It is so refreshing to just wake up in the morning and be able to put together an outfit in seconds. I throw on a sundress with a pair of sandals and I am ready to go. The white lace dress above is from Charlotte Russe and I have been pairing it with gladiator or wedged sandals. The floral printed dress from Aeropostale is so loose and flowy, making it perfect for the really hot days or throwing over a bathing suit. I got both of these dresses in my Spring/Summer Fashion Haul.
Forever 21 basic tank tops

The next in line are the Forever 21 basic tanks. I absolutely love these tank tops to wear alone or under other tops. As I write this I am wearing one under a PINK hoodie since it has been very rainy and chilly. They fit so well without stretching out and come in every color imaginable. In this picture it shows 11 different shades but this is not including the other 8 sitting in my laundry basket waiting to be washed. Costing only $1.90 each makes these tank tops so affordable and worth getting every color. I swear every time I go to Forever 21, I find another color that I do not have but that major shopper in me makes me need it. Check out www.forever21.com to get yourself some of these great tanks.
Michael Kors tote and Forever 21 sandals
These next two accessories are ones that have gone out my front door with me almost everyday this month. My Michael Kors purse is the perfect take all tote and fits everything I need on a daily basis. I have switched to a cross body bag some days when I need to be hands free but majority of the month has been this amazing bag. My Forever 21 sandals have also been a hit this month. The basic white color goes with everything and they are super comfy. They were also very affordable like everything else I buy at this store.
Boston Red Sox pink baseball cap







My last monthly fashion favorite is the Pink Boston Red Sox baseball cap that my husband bought for me at our last Red Sox game. Before taking our seats, we took a look around the team store in Fenway and I found this great cap. Mostly I have been wearing it to the games but there have been a couple days where I really did not want to deal with my hair and I just tossed it on. It was a lifesaver for some of the really hot days, keeping the sun out of my eyes, when I was out and about doing errands.

With July over, I can not wait to see what new favorites August brings. Stay tuned for next months favorites.

What did you love in fashion during the month of July? 

Comments