My Top 10 Favorite High-End Beauty Products

My Top 10 Favorite High-End Beauty Products
Hey Beauty Bees,

Urban Decay, Benefit and Too Faced all have one thing in common...they are luxury cosmetic brands. These are brands that tend to cost a pretty penny for each product but are usually well worth it because of their quality. If you would have asked me what high-end beauty products I had in my makeup collection two years ago, I would have shown you a single MAC bronzer and a Caryl Visage lipstick, both of which were gifted to me.

Now a days I have added many more high end makeup products to my collection and continuously search for new ones. I am not saying anything against the drug store brands of the world because if you have seen my recent makeup collection tour, you will see that about 50% of it is actually from the drug store. I just recently have been branching out more into the luxury end of makeup and have been very impressed.


Today I wanted to share with you guys my top 10 favorite high end beauty products. With new makeup lines coming out everyday, tomorrow my favorites could be something totally new but for now these are the items that I have been reaching for the most lately. These are also products that I would recommend for any of you to get especially if you are just dipping your toes into the world of luxury makeup. 
Cover FX Concealer, Urban Decay Setting Spray, Benefit RollerLash Mascara

Cover FX Cream Concealer in N Light
I only recently bought this product from Sephora off a recommendation from one of the employees. I actually had never heard of this brand until the girl mentioned it. This creamy concealer is perfect for anyone who is looking for full coverage. I deal with acne and redness a lot so I wanted a really good concealer that would cover but also stay put!

Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray Oil-Control
I am on my second bottle of this product and I will recommend this for every single girl who complains about oily skin. This spray keeps my skin from getting oily while keeping my makeup intact all day even in hot weather. 3-4 spritzes after your done your makeup and you are ready to go. I even have a travel size that I keep in my purse if I ever forget to use it.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
This is actually the only full size Benefit Cosmetics products that I own. I have many mini and travel size products from this brand that I have received from Ipsy or makeup sets like other mascaras and primers. This mascara works amazing at curling my lashes while giving me more volume. Whenever I use it, I can eliminate the step of using a lash curler which definitely helps when I am in a hurry.

Urban Decay Eyeliner, Too Faced Bronzer, Too Faced Chocolate Palette


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Voodoo 
On my birthday I received this eye pencil from Ulta as part of their Ultamate Rewards. I fell in love with the purple shade and have been using it on my top lash line whenever I want to add some color to my eyes. This is such a pigmented pencil and I think would look amazing on anyone since the color purple suits every eye color.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer

I love chocolate! If you have heard of this product you know that it smells AH-MAZING!. It also looks great on the cheeks too. This is my favorite high end bronzer because it gives your face the most natural bronzed look and is very blendable. I love that you can use it as a contouring powder or just an overall bronzer.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Once again, smells amazing! The 16 matte, shimmer, satin and glitter colors in this palette can be combined into many nude looks or even some more colorful with the deep purple, pink and cherry shades. They are all very pigmented and just beautiful. I find myself reaching for this just as much as Urban Decay Naked palettes. My favorite shades are Creme Brulee, Marzipan and Hazelnut.Cargo Concealer, Nars Lip Pencil, Elizabeth Arden Lipstick, Beauty Blender Sponge

Cargo Cosmetics Jet Lag Concealer
This concealer is definitely not meant for spot coverage but has become my favorite under eye product to camouflage dark circles. The formula is kinda of sheer but works wonders at brightening up the eye area. Since I have started using this product, I have gotten tons of feedback saying that I looked much more awake and refreshed.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
This is also a product that I received as a birthday reward gift but from Sephora. This lip pencil is so creamy and smooth on the lips. The color is the perfect pink nude for me and I have been rocking it a lot during the day. I have actually been really getting into NARS products lately and can not wait to add more to my collection.

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Door Red
I believe everyone needs to find their perfect red lipstick and Elizabeth Arden has made mine. This color is extremely bright and just in your face and to be honest I thought it was going to be too much for my lighter complexion. One swipe and I knew I had found my perfect red. It was so smooth on and left my lips feeling so soft. 

Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge
This is a must have for every makeup collection and I religiously use it every time I do my makeup. This trumps any brush I have ever used because it applies my foundation and concealer seamlessly, giving me a flawless canvas to apply the rest of my makeup. The wider end is perfect for blending out foundations while the tapered end is great for using around your nose and getting underneath your eyes. I have gone through at least 4 beauty blenders already and I know I will continue buying them.

These 10 makeup products are my holy grail when it comes to high end beauty. Even though they do cost more then some of my favorite drug store brands like Covergirl and Maybelline, I know I will continue to splurge on them because they definitely have the quality to back their price tag.

What are your favorite High-end beauty brands and products?

Comments