The 50 Random Facts Tag

The 50 Random Facts Tag
Hey Beauty Bees,

I have been reading some new blogs today and I came upon this really interesting tag called "The 50 Random Facts." I thought it would be an awesome way to share more about me to you guys. These facts are in no particular order, but just want came to mind that I thought would be interesting to share. Here we go:

Pictures of me
1. I am an Aries
2. My eye are always changing between blue, green, grey and hazel.
3. I am allergic to cats.
4. I always said I would never drink coffee.....*sips her 2nd cup of coffee of the day*
5. I love sushi.
6. I love playing Minecraft and Halo! 
7. I am usually a very loud person when I am around people I am comfortable with.
8. I have an obsession with magazines. I will let them pile up from the mail and then spend a few hours binge reading them all.
9. I want to be a journalist for a magazine company
10. I am a neat freak.
11. I love flying, travelling and being in airports. 
12. I like to make lists.
13. I do not have a middle name, my full first name is Linda-Nicole.
14. My favorite color is purple.
15. I was born on Easter Sunday.
16. When I was younger I was terrified of thunderstorms.
17. I have the most amazing and sweet husband.
18. I have been to Italy...twice...both under the age of 8.
19. I can understand Italian but can not exactly speak it
20. I have two siblings - 1 older sister and 1 older brother.
21. My favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars, Big Bang Theory, The Flash and Suits. 
22. I have the Samsung Galaxy 6.
23. I am 5'4"
24. I love coconut.
25. I hate cherry flavored things but like real cherries.
26. I have never broken a bone.
27. I have a shopping addiction...but I think you already knew that..
28. I like playing board games and I can get very competitive.
29. I hate spiders.
30. I came in 2nd place for a singing competition in Elementary school.
31. I suck at doing my nails.
32. I always need to be early for things.
33. I am most definitely not a morning person.
34. I have never been on a roller coaster.
35. I have swam in the Mediterranean Ocean.
36. I played basketball and volleyball in Elementary school.
37. I have been to 11 out of 50 States.  
38. I absolutely hate pickles and cucumbers.
39. I have met Wayne Gretzky's Dad.
40. My lucky numbers are 2 and 5.
41. I have been a bridesmaid twice.
42. My favorite high school classes were Philosophy and English.
43. I do not have a favorite genre of music.
44. I have an obsession with checking my emails and the real mail.
45. I started wearing makeup when I was in 7th grade.
46. I moved to a different country to marry and be with my Husband.
47. I need two pillows when I sleep.
48. I am very indecisive. 
49. I have only my first holes in my ears pierced.
50. I am terrified of needles.

Those are the 50 random facts about me. These actually took me hours to think of as it is hard to come up with so many different ideas about ones self.  I tag every blogger to do this as it is a great way to get more personal with your readers. Leave a comment below letting me know where we agree or differ on some of the points..

Comments

  1. I love reading these types of posts now and again!

    I can totally relate to these facts hahaha
    31. I suck at doing my nails.
    32. I always need to be early for things.
    33. I am most definitely not a morning person.

    Ellen,

    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie - two giveaways on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.