Beauty Buzz Trial - BeMe Blooming Collection Nail Art Pens

Beauty Buzz Trial - BeMe Blooming Collection Nail Art Pens
Hey Beauty Bees,

One of my favorite things I did this Summer was playing around with fun nail colors. Pinks, teals, and purples were some of my favorites. I even starting playing around with fancy nail designs to add on to my basic manicure although I am not very good at it. Today's product that I have to review is meant to help girls like me to create nail designs to spice up nail looks.
8 different colored polish pens
I got sent the BeMe "Blooming Collection" nail art pens kit. There are 4 different kits each with 4 dual ended pens containing 8 high fashion salon colors as well as an instruction booklet with a step-by-step guide and a cleaning pin. There are also 3 other seasonal kits; "Breezy Collection", "Harvest Collection and "Festive Collection". Each set is $19.99 and are available on Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com, Overstock, Kmart.com and Myqueststore.com.
How the polishes work
Each pen has both a brush and designer art tip making it super easy to apply a base color, and then create sophisticated works of detailed art. 

These are the directions/tips it gave me:
  • Shake well prior to using
  • Squeeze bottles, DO NOT press on the tips
  • Use the brush to paint a base color, then use the art tip to draw
  • Make sure the cap goes STRAIGHT over the art tip to prevent bending the tip of the pen
Testing out the polishes and pens
I really enjoyed how many different colors came in this set and the colors were absolutely gorgeous. The consistency of the polishes were a mix up, some thick some thin. I noticed that the sparkly shades were thinner and needed 2-3 coats whereas the plain shades were thick and went on extremely well with only 1 coat. They both applied well with the brush and dried very well. 

Then it was time to try out the pen. I did find it extremely hard to work with since you had to squeeze while trying to draw. The base seemed to come off a little bit as you drew, but I think I did not wait long enough for it to fully dry. I had no plan on what to design but I just wanted to show you all the different colors and how the pen seemed to worked.

Overall, I think they are a pretty interesting product. As a nail polish, they are great and go on smoothly. As a nail pen, I struggled with them a little bit and having to squeeze the bottle was a little messy. I did really enjoy how many colors came in the set, giving you a full range of shades to help you create designs. With a steady hand and more practice, I feel that I, and a lot of others girls, can get great use out of these nail pens.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 3/5
Check out BeMe's website for more information on their products: http://www.ivegot2beme.com/








*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from BeMe. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments