Indianapolis Trip: Circle Centre Mall Haul

Different stores from my shopping trip
Hey Beauty Bees,

I feel as if I have been AWOL lately when it comes to my blog but I am glad to say that I am back and ready to share with you some amazing posts regarding the upcoming Back to School and Fall season. I also want to give you guys some fair warning about my regular posting schedule for the next few weeks as Chris and I are going to be moving. I will keep you guys up to date on my Twitter (@leepoe1) about any changes in my uploading days.

Regarding my absence, Chris and I have been on vacation in Indianapolis which we just returned on Tuesday. Although we went for the MotoGP racing event, (which you can read about in Monday's post) I was able to sneak away for a few hours to do some Fall/Back to School shopping at the mall which was in walking distance from our hotel.

Circle Center Mall
The mall I went to was called Circle Centre Mall in Downtown Indianapolis. What I loved so much about it was that there are sky-walks connecting major businesses and many hotels to this mall. It being an extremely hot morning when I decided to walk over, these sky-walks were very appreciated, as was the Starbucks at the half way point.
Victoria Secret
My first stop was to Victoria Secret since that day was the high anticipated PINK Friday sale. I was there right when they opened and only had to deal with four other ladies waiting for this sale. I was so happy to pick up two of the $35 sweater/sport bra sets in the colors that I wanted. I also really loved the PINK overnight bag and water bottle that they gave away for purchases of $65+. They also had their ultimate leggings on sale for $30 but I decided to pass on the deal since I own so many pairs of legging already.
HM
The next store I went to was HM. I was so ecstatic to check out this store since I had not been to one in over a year and my go to mall in Natick is not opening theirs until Fall 2015. I will be honest in saying that I spent over an hour in this store and tried on so many different pieces. As you can see, I fell in love with a certain style of tank top and had to buy it in 3 different prints. I also picked up a really nice basic pair of black flowly shorts which I can not wait to finish out the Summer season in. Now working into the Fall season, I found this really great blue crew sweatshirt that I can not wait to style with some leggings, boots and a beanie.
Torrid
I stopped in Torrid for a few since I saw that they had a very substantial amount of clearance items. I found this really cute sheer and flowy printed tank top that would look really good layered with a moto jacket and some jeans.
Charlotte Russe
Talking about jeans, I needed to find some new pairs to get me ready for the colder months. At Charlotte Russe they had these pairs on for $20 each so I picked up a pair of basic blue ripped jeans and a pair of black jeggings. I have a harder time finding jeans in my size but ever since Charlotte Russe started selling Plus Sizes in store, it has become much easier. I also really love jeans from American Eagle, Forever 21 and HM.

I also picked up a pair of geo printed leggings from Carson which I have lost the photo of but you can check them out on their website.
Forever 21
My last stop was Forever 21 where I also did quite a bit of damage at. I found two great basic cardigans in black and white which will make their way into many of my Fall outfits. Like any other Forever 21 haul, I picked up another $1.90 black tank which makes the count up to 24. While walking to the register I saw this thin burgundy sweatshirt in a misplaced spot but I own the exact some one in black and absolutely love it which meant I could not let it slip past me. My last find was this soft light pink infinity scarf which will look great with the cardigans I picked up.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
This last purchase was actually not from the mall but from one of the vendors at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the Saturday. Chris and I are huge fans of Valentino "The Doctor" Rossi whose number is 46. My hubby thought it would be nice to get me some gear to wear for the weekend so he got me this great tank and a couple of hats.

I found some great deals this past weekend and can not wait to incorporate them into my upcoming Fall fashion wardrobe. If you would like to see a look book with any of these pieces give me a quick comment below.

Comments