Top 3 School Gym Bag Essentials


Top 3 School Gym Bag Essentials
Hey Beauty Bees,

With most schools back in session, that means a lot of you girls are back in your gym classes. I know I hated how sweaty and gross I felt after a hard gym class but hated even more how little time I had to get freshened up before my next class. If you remember to pack these three items in your gym back, you will be refreshed and ready for your next class in no time!
Evian Facial Spray
1. Evian Facial Spray
Evian's facial spray is amazing and can be used so many different ways. If you are someone who does not like using the public shower, this spray is perfect to freshen up your body. Just grab some paper towel or pack your own towel to pat yourself dry afterward. I can guarantee this "spray bath" will also help you cool down from all the running around you just did.

Here are two other ways this product can be beneficial after gym class:
  • It is great for helping restyle your hair if it got messed up 
  • Can be used in lieu of moisturizer to revive dull skin
Garnier Fructis Dry Shampoo
2. Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo
Dry Shampoo was always my holy grail after gym class. It was perfect for soaking up oil, dirt and sweat especially at my hairline. I especially love the Garnier Fructis dry shampoo since it adds volume to my hair which use to get weighed down from sweating. It also smells amazing which will turn heads (in a good way) while you walk down those halls. Just spray some at the roots of your hair, give it a minute or two to soak up the oils and then brush it out.
Wet Brush
3. Wet Brush
A good brush is my last essential and my go to one is the Wet Brush. It is great for brushing out wet or dry hair as well as detangling. It also works amazingly at distributing the dry shampoo for a clean fresh do'. I love that it comes in so many different colors and I just had to get it in purple.

With these three items stashed in your bag you will go from a hot mess to a hot-tie. These products take up really no room at all since you can get all three products in mini travel size and keep them in your locker or bag.


With the new school year started, what products are essential for you after gym class?

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this however I was sent this product from BrandBacker. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.



Comments