Ulta Online Beauty Haul

Ulta Online Beauty Haul
Hey Beauty Bees,

**Before I get into the post, I wanted to share that we are finally in the new apartment and almost completely unpacked. I am hoping that I will be able to fall back into my regular 3 posts a week routine (Mon, Wed, Fri). Over the next few weeks, I am going to be working on decorating and furnishing my new space as well as setting up an office for myself to work from. I am planning on sharing many apartment and decor related posts as well as a full apartment tour once its ready. Let me know in the comments below if there are any specific apartment posts you would be interested in! Now on to the post...

Getting a new apartment and a fresh space means I needed some replaced beauty necessities. I figured the easiest way to get this errand done was to put an order online through Ulta, which by the way is my favorite beauty retailer, so I opened the site and started searching. Items like a new brush, alufa and nail polish remover were on the top of my list but we both know how easy it is to add extra items into your online shopping cart.

Here are all the items that reached my front door today:
Nail polish remover, Body Sponger, Wet Brush
I figured I would start with the necessities I went on the website for. The first item was a new bright pink bath sponge from Body Benefits by Body Image. I also got a new Wet Brush to replace my old once that was getting very unattractive. My last necessity was just a bottle of Ulta Brand regular nail polish remover.
nail polish
With my new full bottle of remover, you have to know that I clicked on to find some new polish. I fell in love with this pretty purple shade from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails XTREME wear in "230 pep-plum". The next polish set I got was actually a free gift from Ulta since I purchased a certain amount of Sally Hansen products (which you will see next). I received the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 2 pack set which included a gel color in Birthday Suit and a gel top coat. I have never tried a gel top coat so I am very curious how it will hold up.
Wax strips and creme
The next three items are very similar: Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Body, Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face and Sally Hansen Brush-On Hair Remover creme. I have been interested in trying some sort of wax strip or creme hair removers for the face and body for a while now, so with the free gift promotion through Sally Hansen I could not say no.
face and body wipes
I realized I was almost out of makeup wipes as I was was taking off my makeup and placing this order, so I tossed in some new wipes. First, I threw in a 45 pk of my favorite Say Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial wipes then I noticed a new product below it. Pacifica came out with different kinds of hand and body lotion wipes and I snatched the Island Vanilla with moisturizing coconut milk. Both of these wipes smell amazing and leave a light scent on your skin.
makeup and brushes
close up of makeupEven though I really did not NEED them, I picked up a pack of the Real Technique Your Base/Flawless Core Collection brushes that I have been eyeing. I am super excited to play around with more brushes from this brand ever since I got their powder brush. Now the only makeup product that I added into my cart was a new powder foundation from the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous line in light/medium. When I opened my box of products I found that they must of "accidentally" added this Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Bronzer in Healthy Glow Bronze. I was super surprised to see this added in but I was also excited since it looks like it will be beautiful on. 
Ulta 7 pc lip sampler
With a purchase of $50+, Ulta was running a beauty break promotion of a 7pc lip sampler including some deluxe samples and full size products. (Yes, before you ask, I did run a tally of how much I spent so I made sure I was able to get this added into my package.) Here are all the lovely lippies that came in this pack as well as the swatches:

lip sampler swatches- Benefit's Benetint (Deluxe Sample Size)
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Metal Shine (Full Size)
L’Oréal LeMatte Full Coverage Lipcolor (Full Size)
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Rich Raisin (Full Size)
NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair (Full Size)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Britannia (Full Size)
- 2 Too Faced Melted Lipstick Melted Peony (Deluxe Sample Side) **I received two of this product which I was head over heels happy for since I have been dying to try out this product, so getting 2 was just amazing.
catalog and free samples
Finally, Ulta always adds on a few other samples to every order as well as their latest catalog. In my package I received a sample of Benefit's PORE-fessional and a sample of L'Oreal Paris Ever Strong Thickening Shampoo.

That is everything I got from Ulta in my online order. If you are ever looking for getting a good steal, take a peek at what kind of promotions Ulta is having because you can receive a ton of free gifts from things you are already planning on buying! Also don't forget to take a peek at the How I Save While Shopping post I put up last week.

Let me know below if you are interested in me doing a review on any of the new products I just received.

Comments