Beauty Buzz Trial - Dia&Co Subscription Box

Dia&Co Subscription Box
Hey Beauty Bees,

I absolutely love to go shopping! Of course, that is nothing new to you since I love to share my hauls with you guys. However, I know that many people are not fans of going to the mall or have enough time to pick out pieces for their wardrobe, especially woman who are plus sized. For those specific ladies, this subscription box is for you.

Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for plus size women, sizes 14-32. I fit in the lower range of those sizes so this subscription worked well for me. They take the time to really get to know you and then send out hand-selected clothing and accessories chosen to match your style. You receive 5 pieces, delivered to your door to try out. You are able to purchase what you like and send the rest back, for free, in the prepaid return envelope. 

The first step is to take their detailed online survey so they can get an understanding of your current wardrobe and help them pick out the perfect items for you. Your personal stylist will even call you before she begins to put together your box, to chat more about your style and clothing needs.Dia&Co Subscription Box
Price:  $20 styling fee, which can be used toward your final purchase.

How does the styling fee work? If you decide to purchase anything from that box, the $20 fee is credited to your purchase. However, if you don't buy anything, the fee does not get credited back to your account. The styling fee only applies to your current box and can't be refunded.

How much do the pieces cost? The average price of a garment is $50, but you can can adjust the price on your style survey to any range that you'd like.

I've made my decisions. How do I check-out? Check-out by rating your items in your online profile and let them know what you liked. They'll then charge your card on file for what you decided to keep, minus your styling fee.
How long do I have to return the items that I don't want to buy? You have 5 calendar days from the date that you receive your Dia Box to try everything on and make your final decisions. After your try-on period, you'll need to mail back the items that you don’t want to keep.
Dia&Co Subscription BoxHere are the 5 pieces that I received:
Calvin Klein - Layered Sweatshirt with Chiffon - $45.00 
Ursula Necklace - $25.00 
Style & Co - Skinny Jeggings - $56.50
Modamix - Motorcycle Jacket - $124.00
Modamix - Floral Pencil Skirt - $64.00
Dia&Co Subscription BoxReview: I thoroughly enjoyed the Dia&Co subscription box. From the beginning, I was very impressed how extensive the survey is to help the stylists get your perfect fit and style. My stylist also set up a call to talk to me further about what type of pieces I was looking for, in which I mentioned I was looking for a nice army or moto jacket. The packaging was just a plain cardboard box with tissue paper inside, which I think could have been a little more spiced up, but what came inside was what made the box great.
Once I opened it, I was very happy to see that my one request was met, a moto jacket. All five pieces were right up my alley and almost all fit perfectly. The moto jacket unfortunately was the only piece that did not fit, as it was very tight when I zipped it, but I thought it looked really great open. Each piece was in really good quality and did not feel cheap at all. I also really loved the brands that were picked for me, especially the Calvin Klein sweater. When I was trying on the pieces, I even got a compliment from my Husband on the skirt/moto jacket outfit.
I think the $20 styling fee is very affordable and I love that it can be used towards your purchase. Another great detail is that if you keep all 5 items from your box, they give you a 20% discount. Whatever you decide to send back is easily returned with the pre-paid postage envelope that you just need to toss into any regular USPS mailbox.

I think this subscription is perfect for really anyone, whether you love fashion or are needing help putting together outfits. Definitely one to add to your list of try-outs!
Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5
Check out Dia&Co's website for more information on joining their subscription: https://www.dia.co/





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Dia&Co. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

  1. Dia&Co seems amazing. You look fantastic in all of the clothes (the leather jacket is my favorite!) Great review!

    x Sola
    www.lifestonedadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I loved all the pieces especially the jacket!

      Delete
  2. This seems pretty awesome! That moto jacket was gorg - too bad it didn't fit! I really liked the skirt they sent you too. Can be worn both casually and to work, lovely!

    xo Jenn | Hello Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the skirt. With the fun print, I would really love wearing it as a work outfit, but it would work great casually or for a night out as well.

      Delete
  3. Everything good on you♪ the first look skirt and jacket is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.