Beauty Buzz Trial - Haute Hips

Beauty Buzz Trial - Haute Hips
Hey Beauty Bees,

In my first month of blogging, I wrote about a subject that older generations would find "scandalous" and even some woman now a days feel too self-conscious or embarrassed to mention. I wrote about panties! You can check out that post here - A Not So Awkward Topic...Panties.

Recently, I was in contact with a subscription box called Haute Hips, which offers monthly or yearly subscriptions for underwear! I was super excited to try out a box and share with you what I thought.
Beauty Buzz Trial - Haute Hips
Every month Haute Hips personally selects two gorgeous pairs of luxurious, comfy panties and sends them right to your mailbox. They carry popular styles like cheekies, thongs, bikini cut and booty shorts. I absolutely love their motto as they believe every women's body is beautiful so no matter your size or shape, they will find the right panty for you. You just select your size from their Size Guide (S-4XL) and leave any extra comments for them when you process your membership. For example, I left a message explaining what my favorite type of panties are. 

Price:
Monthly - $12 + $2 S&H/paid monthly
6-Month - $72 + $12 S&H/paid at sign up
Yearly - $130 + $24 S&H/paid at sign up

If you fall in love with the panties you are receiving, Haute Hips has something called the Panty perk where you can choose one of the featured panties of the month and add it to your monthly delivery for an extra $6.

DO WELL + DO GOOD.

"Haute Hips will be contributing in the form of a charitable donation, a portion of every member's subscription to Dignity U Wear, a national nonprofit dedicated to supplying those in need with brand new clothes and undergarments at no cost to the recipient. We intend to do our part to aid those that might be struggling - with your support we can do our small part."
panties
These are the two pairs that I received:

The first was a grey/pink/mint floral designed lace cheeky panty. The material felt very soft and silky with an amazing stretch to them. I got these in an XL and they fit perfectly. They are super comfortable and I would love to get this fit in a bunch of designs.

The second pair was a deep blue thong. The material of this one was a nylon/spandex mix which means it stretches well, but it does hug the body. I got these in an XL as well but they definitely fit tighter then the other pair. 

Of course, different styles of underwear fit differently so I would always suggest trying one your normal size, then message Haute Hips if you would like a different size for specific styles.
Beauty Buzz Trial - Haute Hips

Overall, I really liked this subscription. Haute Hips is the first panty box I have tried and I was very excited to see what kind of panties I was going to be sent. It was nice to receive a pair that had a design and then a pair that was solid. Both pairs were made well and were super soft, however I wish the thong fit better. I was super impressed with their range of sizing, going up all the way to a 4XL. This subscription would be great to spoil yourself or for guys to give to their wives or girlfriends.  They have a great gift subscription option on their website. I also love when subscription boxes give a portion of each box to charity, like Haute Hips does. Lastly, I  just really love the name of this box, Haute Hips! 


Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Check out Haute Hips' website for more information on joining their subscription: http://www.hautehips.com/









*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Haute Hips. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments