Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics

Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
Hey Beauty Bees,

From time to time, I really love to play with different shades and colors to create an interesting makeup look. I recently came in contact with Prestige Cosmetics and after a quick skim of their site, I know that their broad range of products would work perfectly to accomplish my beauty goal.
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
With an affordable price-tag and advanced formulas, Prestige Cosmetics is a brand that sets trends in the Beauty Industry. Their new makeup line called "Total Intensity", is full of products that really are "intense" and will give you an edge to your everyday makeup looks. In this post I will share some of the products from this line as well as show you how they look on.

Total Wear Lip Crayon in "U Red My Mind" - $9.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
This lip product is such a bright, in your face, red shade that I think will look amazing on a lot of girls. For me, this shade was a little too intense for my skin tone but I really did enjoy the formula since it went on extremely smooth. I would highly suggest using a lip liner with this product because it is a lipstick consistency and I could tell that after a while it would bleed. This is a very long lasting color however when I went to take it off, it did not stain my lips at all, which actually made me quite happy. It states that it is conditioning, but I did not notice any difference in my lips after wearing.

Total Wear Shadow Stick in "Desert Delusion" - $9.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
Shadow sticks are always fun to use especially when they are in a shade that I can use on my lower lash line. This is a really pretty gold/bronze color and I can see myself using it in a lot of looks. It applies really well with great pigmentation but you definitely need to work with it to blend it out, as it really stays put. It does not smudge, crease and it is waterproof. I definitely want to add the purple and emerald green colored shadow sticks to my collection as well.

Color Rush Eyeshadow in "Pretty in Pink" - $9.75
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
This next single shadow is in a shade that matches my skin-tone, giving me just a little sheen to my eyes. It is very pigmented but this is the only shadow that I dealt with fall out, which was easily fixed. I might use it in nude looks by buffing a light brown into my crease and finishing off with a coat of mascara. It also would be a good shade for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes and under the brow bone.

Bold Trio Eyeshadow in "Fantasia" - $12.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
For some reason, no matter how many pictures I took, the shades in the trio came up weird. The colors in this trio are (clockwise) a light peachy/pink shimmer, an intense brown/red/green duo-chrome and a deep shimmery brown with gold specks. I have never tried a duo-chrome shadow before and personally I did not like the greenish tinge to this specific one, however I would be interested in trying out them in a different color since it was really cool how in the light the color changed. The other two shades are right up my alley. Beyond the colors, the formula is so smooth and buttery and blends amazingly.

Long Term Relationship Fierce Color Eyeshadow in "Addiction" - $8.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
The last shadow is a pretty purple/grey shade and I think it looked really good on the eye, especially since it is one of the duo-chrome formulas again. It has the same smooth and pigmented qualities as the other shadows and had great lasting power. I would love to use this for a pretty smokey eye for a night out look.

Against All Odds Liquid Ink Eyeliner in "Tattoo" - $9.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics
This product was actually my least favorite of the bunch. The tip on this liner is not crafted well and makes it hard to make a clean straight line. I attempted three different lines with varying thickness and all three came out wobbly. It was your basic black colored liner and the staying power was very good but I definitely prefer pen styled liners more.

Beyond Lashes Dramatic Precision Mascara in "Molten Brown" - $8.50
Beauty Buzz Trial - "Total Intensity" Line from Prestige Cosmetics








I love trying out different brown colored mascaras because I love having the choice beyond just the basic black. Especially for Fall, brown is a great shade to use to give yourself a nice subtle look. In the picture above, I used two coats of the mascara on my left eye and kept my right eye bare for comparison. The difference is very subtle but you can definitely tell it opens up my eye a little bit. Basically, I think this mascara just makes my eyelashes stand out more but does nothing for volumizing or lengthening. This is perfect for anyone going for the no makeup makeup look.

Overall, I think this brand has some pretty good products. The formulas are pretty good but I wish I could have gotten different colors for certain products such as the lip crayon. With the really affordable price, brands tend to use very cheap packaging, but the packaging on these makeup items are really good quality as well as being very ascetically pleasing. I would recommend the lip crayon as well as all the eye shadows to everyone but not so much the mascara and eyeliner.


Beauty Buzz Rating: 3.5/5
Check out Prestige Cosmetic's website for more information on their products: http://www.prestigecosmetics.com/










*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Prestige Cosmetics. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.