How to Style a Crop Top for Fall

How to Style a Crop Top for Fall
Hey Beauty Bees,

This Fall season has been pretty mild, in my opinion, compared to past years. I have slowly been pulling out some of my Fall clothing but their are a lot of Summer pieces that I am still able to wear. One of the favorite clothing items this Summer was crop tops and today I wanted to show you three different looks that will help you take that Summer essential and style it for Fall.


Look #1
How to Style a Crop Top for Fall
This look is definitely a very casual and comfy outfit, but still seems put together. The high-waisted leggings give your mid section a bit more coverage and the jacket is a great layered piece to give extra warm and color. You could even add a scarf if you really wanted to this outfit to add some volume. I would definitely wear this look if I was going to be doing errands or going shopping. If you find that you are going to be spending a lot of time outside, something like this would be perfect!


Leggings: H&M
Crop Top: Choies
Jacket: Topshop
Boots: Zappos
Beanie: Forever 21

Look #2
How to Style a Crop Top for Fall
Again, this is a very casual outfit but definitely a more throw on and go type of outfit. Instead of leggings and a jacket, I choose a great pair of baggy boyfriend jeans and a cropped sweater. If you are not a fan of showing skin, adding a tank top underneath the cropped sweater is a great way to still have fun with cropped items but no show off everything, especially since these jeans sit lower on the waist. With some fun accessories, I feel that I would see girls wearing this to class or hanging out with their friends on the weekend.


Crop Sweater: French Connection
Boots: Steve Madden
Backpack: Michael Kors
Watch: Kate Spade

Look #3
How to Style a Crop Top for Fall
Out of the 3, this is the more "formal" look I put together. I started with this amazing army green dimensional high-waisted skirt. With the shorter skirt, I wanted a really cozy top to pair which made this cropped wrap sweater perfect. I paired it with some gold accessories and wedged booties to create a look that would be suitable for work or a night out.


Skirt: Romwe
Crop Sweater: Romwe
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Clutch: Wristley

Crop tops do not have to be restricted for Summer wear only. If you have a great cropped shirt or sweater, you just need to know what Fall essentials to pair it with.

Let me know which out of the 3 looks above is your favorite in the comments below.

Comments

  1. I am still loving the crop tops trend and I agree that they can definitely be worn in winter still. I normally wear them with jeans, maybe a cardigan and a jacket. When I go to college it gets really warm in the lecture halls anyways so they are almost perfect for it. I love the first look you came up with.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I can totally understand how warm lecture halls get with how many students are jam packed in there. Crop tops are very breathable and keep you cool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.