My Cozy Fall Essentials

Hey Beauty Bees,

With cooler weather washing that last bit of Summer away, I have slowly been transitioning my home into a more cozy space to be in. I absolutely love every aspect of Fall; the pretty colors, the cooler weather, the fashion that comes forth and being able to redecorate for a new season. Today I wanted to share the 5 things that I like to do to make my home more relaxing and warm feeling for Fall.


1. Candles

My first essentials are candles and I have gotten quite the collection over the last couple weeks in preparation for Fall. Bath and Body Works and Yankee Candle carry some of my favorite scents and they burn exactly how they smell. These three are my husband and I's favorite ones: Yankee Candle Apple Spice, Yankee Candle Lush Berries and Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.

Candles by themselves are a great way to add something special to your space, but I also love finding seasonal holders to bring life to my home. For example, the other day when I was in Bath and Body works, I found this adorable little haunted house candle holder that I put on the shelf in my living room. With a few extra pumpkins as decoration, every time I look at this corner I cannot help but smile.

2. Hot Drinks
My next essential not only makes my home feel warm and cozy, but also myself. I love any type of hot drinks whether it be tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or lattes. 

My favorite drink over the last few weeks has been my 14 Day Skinny TeaTox. It is the #1 teatox in North America and helps with so much such as weight loss, metabolism boost, cleansing, detoxing, and increasing energy levels. I personally love it because it is 100% natural and it really helped get all the bad toxins out of my body, resulting in me losing 5lbs! I thought the regular kind tasted great but it also comes in Mint and Chocolate.
If you are interested in learning more about Skinny Teatox, you can check out more here: http://skinny-teatox.com

3. Blankets and Pillows
Nothing warms me up better then snuggling up on my couch or in my bed with tons of pillows and blankets. With the new apartment, we have gained a lot more space to play around with so we took to the furniture stores and bought some great pieces to accentuate my homes soft and warm feel.
My favorite furniture piece is our new L shaped couch that I have decorated with some pretty pillows and that I always cuddle up on with my favorite blanket that my Mom got for me for Christmas a few years back.

I have also been searching for some other blankets to add to different rooms and these three from Parachutehome.com are definitely at the top of my list.  (Striped Cashmere ThrowPercale Venice Duvet SetSolid Cashmere Throw)

4. Comfy Clothes
Nothing is better for getting cozy then some comfy clothes. Fall is my favorite time for loading up some new soft sweat pants, sweaters and slippers. I took a trip to Victoria's Secret a few weeks back and splurged on some new pieces to add to my "at home Fall wardrobe". I know this specific store can be pretty pricey, so I like to load up on sweats during their Semi-Annual sales. (Check out my post on How to Save Money while Shopping to learn more on how I shop.)

Just the other day, I took a whole afternoon and dedicated it to switching around my entire closet from Summer to its now sweater filled Fall wardrobe. As you can see I really love my sweaters and in just this picture alone I counted 39 sweaters - 20 of them being from Victoria's Secret. Am I the only one who is addicted to PINK crews and hoodies?

5. Movies
Now that we got the perfect cozy space to chill and relax, we need something to do. My last essential are any great movies. Some of my favorites for Fall are classic Halloween themed such as Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, Twitches and The Nightmare Before Christmas. In the month of October I pretty much always leave the Disney channel on because there is almost always one of these movies playing. The other day my Sister-in-Law brought over a bunch of movies and the two above, Dark Shadows and The Boy Next Door, are ones I cannot wait to watch this month.

With Fall finally here, these are the things that are essential for me to stay cozy and comfortable. What are your cozy Fall essentials?




*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this post however I was sent Skinny Tea Tox for free through BrandBacker. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

  1. Love your couch! Looks super comfy! I did a fall must-haves post not too long ago! So much fun!

    These are my essentials:
    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2015/09/must-haves-for-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant article. Really enjoying the pictures!

    xoxo,
    Ana
    https://anasdomain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.