Fall Fashion and Beauty Haul

Fall Fashion and Beauty Haul
Hey Beauty Bees,

The other night I made the mistake of going out without a jacket and I froze after just a few minutes in that 40 degree weather. The very next day I decided I needed to go out and find a new jacket for Winter time along with some other Fall/Winter items like boots, scarves and sweaters. After a few hours walking around my favorite mall, Natick, I had made a few purchases but was still without a coat in my possession. Luckily, I did find one that I liked and was in my price range but I had to order it online, along with a few other purchases that I made. 
Stay tuned for Instagram pics of some of these purchases when they come in at @Bostonbeautybuzz
Aeropostale
My first stop was Aeropostale, where I was greeted with the new Bethany Mota Holiday collection. There were a lot of great looking pieces, but I fell in love with this grey sequined reindeer knit sweater. I am definitely going to wear this a ton during December. The other sweater I picked up was this over-sized berry colored sweatshirt. It is super soft and I have actually already worn it.
Forever 21
Forever 21 is my go to store for buying basic tank tops to wear under everything. This trip I picked up a black, white and grey colored tank. I also grabbed two pairs of plain black leggings to add to my endless pile of black leggings, since they are the best fitting and they are my favorite to wear with boots
Charlotte Russe
With my need for some new boots, I took a stroll into Charlotte Russe to check out their back wall of shoes. On the way back there I passed a display of scarfs that were BOGO. I picked up a thin maroon colored one and a really soft thick cream one. I also found this great grey cardigan that will pair great with the leggings and scarves I picked up. Once I reached the back of the store, I already had the boots I wanted in sight. The brown riding boots fit perfectly and are actually super comfortable. 
Victorias Secret PINK
The last clothing item I picked out was from Victoria's Secret PINK. I took a full walk around the store, but the only item that caught my eye that I did not already own was this light mint colored crew neck sweater that was hanging in the clearance section. I have been really loving crew neck sweaters lately and have been collecting quite a few. This particular one really caught my eye with its fun floral print.
Bath and Body Works

Originally, I was not planning on going into Bath and Body Works, but I had been really good at using up all the shower gels I had picked up from my Online Beauty Haul in June as well as all the others I had been hoarding. During this trip, I picked up only three shower gels to get me through until my next big Bath and Body Works load up of products, which will probably be Black Friday or sometime during Christmas:

- Paris Amour Shower Gel (Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne)

- Fresh Sparkling Snow Shower Gel (A sparkling blend of icy pear, frozen melon & frosted musk)

- Snowkissed Sugar Shower Gel (A wintry mix of spun sugar, chilled coconut & vanilla orchid)
Sephora
My last and most favorite purchases were from Sephora. My first grab was the Real Cheeky Party Blushing Beauty Kit from Benefit Cosmetics. This is one of their holiday palettes for 2015, which was very similar to their blush palette from last years holiday line that I was not able to get in time. (Stay tuned for a full first impressions on this product.) The other item that I picked up was spotted in the register line, First Aid Beauty's Facial Cleanser. I have already been using this product for a week now and I have fallen in love with it. You can check it out in my October Favorites.

Have you been shopping at all this Fall season? Share some of your favorite purchases in the comments below!

Comments