The Holiday Beauty Gift Sets of 2015

The Holiday Beauty Gift Sets of 2015
Hey Beauty Bees,

We are only a few days into November but I have been hearing Christmas carols on every other radio station and retail stores are getting into full swing holiday mode. I will admit, I am SUPER excited for Christmas this year for so many different reasons. In that regard, seeing all the Holiday beauty sets from different beauty retailers and brands have me biting at the bit to start swiping my debit card and entering my pin. 

These sets usually have a value way over their selling price, making them highly popular and anticipated during the Holiday seasons. With a lot of these sets being limited edition, I wanted to give everyone the heads up. They sell out quickly since they usually only have a limited stock, meaning no second guessing from you, if you want it you need to grab it right away.

I did some of the ground work for you and scoured the internet on some of the best beauty brands and retailers to find some of their most popular gift sets. Take a peek below and if you find something that you or someone else may like, click through to purchase. (**I am not affiliated with these brands and am not making any sort of compensation.)
Ulta
Ulta
Sephora
Sephora
Benefit
Tarte
Too Faced
Bath and Body Works
Lush
There are way too many gift sets to share from Lush, so you will need to head to their site to find out prices. What I have shown above range from $14.95-$57.95, but there are some up to $200+ dollars.

Comments