Whats in my Purse - Fall/Winter 2015

Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
Hey Beauty Bees,

This past June I did a "Whats in my Purse" post where I showed you everything I carried with me on a daily basis. Today, I wanted to do an updated purse tour to show you what products I have in my current bag and share what I like to carry with me during the Fall and Winter time.

Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
Chris wanted to treat me to a new bag since he had heard me countless times say that I wanted a new crossbody bag, since all of mine were so small for Winter. He asked me what my favorite purse brand was and to pick one out on the website. After a few minutes of searching through the Michael Kors website, I found the Jet Set Travel Large Logo Messenger. It was exactly what I was looking for, a slim crossbody to use during Xmas shopping without having to fuss with a bag on my arm. It is the perfect size with multiple pockets to store everything I need for the Winter season, when I normally carry a lot of items. It also was in my favorite print and color from the brand. With a quick fill in of information, Chris ordered me the new bag!
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
Before he clicked order, he asked me if I had a wallet for the bag and I said I was just going to use my purple Coach wallet. In his funniest voice, he told me that it just would not do. He found me the Michael Kors Jet Set Large Smartphone wallet that matched the color and print of my bag and asked if I liked it. I told him that I did as he added the wallet into the shopping cart and sent in the order. I am super excited for this wallet, since it matches my other Michael Kors bag that I got for my birthday this year so now I can swap it back and forth. Chris was so sweet to buy me these two pieces and I have been constantly thanking him since it reached my door about a week ago.
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
Now on to what I filled this bag up with. Since my new wallet does not have a ton of card space, which I don't actually mind, I had moved all my reward/store cards into this small Coach card holder. Weirdly enough, I have never been a person who really cared about being matching my wallets to my purse, however I do think this Christmas I might ask for a small Michael Kors card holder in the brown print to match my bag. You can see above all the different reward cards I have.
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
The next few items are some of the Fall/Winter essentials I always have in my bag. 

1. Feminine Products - With all the shopping, running around, parties and other Holiday festivities going on, Mother nature will definitely sneak up on when you are not home. I always like to keep an extra pad in my bag just in case I or anybody else needs it. I love these pretty packaged ones from Kotex because it is super easy to find them in my bag when it gets messy.

2. Tissues - With the days of running noses approaching, I love to keep a pack of tissues on hand. I found these cute ones on clearance at Joann Fabrics one day while at the checkout. I just found the saying so cute "You had me at Achoo", and I love when people ask if I have a tissue to share these.

3. Mirror - I have had this little Coach mirror in my purse for a very long time now since I received it in a subscription box. It has been a huge lifesaver every time I need to touch up my makeup on the go or make sure there isn't anything on my face or in my teeth after going out for dinner.

4. Brush - Fall means windier days which turns into my perfectly straight hair being tumbled into a knotty mess. Having a small brush in my bag helps me to tame it whenever I feel that it is getting crazy.
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
The next item in my bag are my keys, which is a necessity for really everyone. Something I like to keep in my bag that might not be so common is my coupon envelope. I got this black and gold polka dot envelope from Office Depot and I like to keep all my grocery or store coupons in it for easy access, especially during the Holidays when I do a lot more shopping. 
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
My bag would not be mine if it did not have a few different beauty products. For scents, I have my Scentbird travelling spray that currently is holding my Viva La Juicy perfume and a roller ball from Sephora in Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. These two lippies were actually in the last post, a replacement Maybelline BabyLips in Quenched and my Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip gloss in Dolly.
Whats in my Purse -  Fall/Winter 2015
The final few items in my new bag are all stationary items. I have my favorite little polka dot notebook and pen that I use to jot down grocery lists, to do lists and blog post ideas. This is the best way to keep myself organized and remember everything I need to do or get. I also have my card holder filled with my new blog business cards, ready to pass on if an opportunity comes up. 

This is definitely the most clean I have ever had a purse and I still have quite a few things I need to add to get Winter ready such as hand lotion, gum, hand sanitizer, Advil, blotting sheets and my travel size makeup setting spray. Hopefully I can fit it all without it feeling too full and heavy. 

I would love to know what you keep in your purse for the Fall/Winter. Do we have any similar items?

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Linda! We have a ton of similar things! The main thing I keep in my back is my Lilly Pulitzer agenda. It helps me stay organized with school work, after school activities, and holiday plans!

    Guilianna | http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love Lilly Pulitzer agendas. I am thinking of ordering one online for the New Year!

      Delete
  2. hand sanitiser and hand cream are essentials for me in winter! As well as gloves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloves is a really good one! I probably wont be able to fit gloves in this bag.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.