What's in my Shower


What's in my Shower
Hey Beauty Bees,

As I reached for my shampoo this morning and worked the suds into my hair, I started to wonder if anyone had the same products in their shower. After I dried off and finished getting ready for the day, I searched some of my favorites beauty bloggers and YouTubers to see if they had a "Whats in my Shower" post.

After comparing products for a while, I thought it would be fun to share with you what I have been using on a daily basis while getting ready in the morning.

What's in my Shower
What's in my Shower
For my hair, I have been testing out the HASK Keratin Smoothing Hair Care Collection.

In my shower I have the Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, which have been pretty good. They are infused with hydrolyzed keratin which reduces frizz and blocks humidity. I come out of the shower with my hair feeling clean and soft. It is not my favorite shampoo/conditioner set but I can definitely see myself finishing them up before moving on to something new.

I do not have it in my shower right now, but I also recently had the Hask Smoothing Deep Conditioner, which after leaving in my hair for 10 minutes, left it feeling so moisturized and smooth. Their hair oils are also amazing! A few drops in wet or dry hair makes a huge difference. I think next time, I would rather try out some of the different shampoo/conditioner sets that this brand has. (Check out their site for more info: http://haskbeauty.com/brand/keratin)

The other hair treatment I have been reaching for time and time again is the Zoto's 180PRO Rapid Restorer Rinse-Out Balm. I did a review for this product a while back and I am still using it. It reminds me of Macadamia's Deep Repair Masque, but works better in my opinion! I can not believe how much of a difference this product has done for my hair since I have been using it weekly.
What's in my ShowerWhat's in my Shower
For my body, I usually have at least two different body washes, with my pink alufa, in the shower at all times for me to decide what scent I prefer that day. I have loved the Paris Amour Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works for a very long time now and always have a bottle laying around somewhere. I just recently got a small bottle of the Lush Snow Fairy shower gel and I can not believe how sweet and sugary this smells. It makes my whole shower smell of bubble gum and vanilla.

The other body product I have in my shower is the Jergens Wet Skin moisturizer. This is such a cool product since it seeps into your skin even when your still wet. I like to use this right before I jump out of the shower.
What's in my Shower
I usually only have one face wash in my shower, but for the last few weeks I have been trying out both of these. The first is the Olay Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser. It is a very good cleanser, but I have not really decided if it is right for me or not. The other is First Aid Beauty's Face Cleanser, which I am in love with. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth, while keeping my oily skin under control all day long. I just put in an order for some other First Aid Beauty products.
What's in my Shower
My last few items are what I use when I need to shave. I have two different shaving creams because they both do different things for my body. I use the EOS Shaving cream in Vanilla Bliss when I want to make my legs super smooth and soft with all the conditioning oils in it. I reach for my Lush D'Fluff Strawberry shaving soap when I am using it on a more sensitive area like my underarms since it reduces post-shave redness. It also seems to work very much like an exfoliant as well as a shaving cream.

What products do you keep in your shower? Have you tried the HASK Keratin Smoothing Hair Care Collection?





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this post however I was sent the HASK Keratin Smoothing Hair Care Collection from HASK for free through BrandBacker. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments

  1. I have Lush snow fairy too - it smells so delicious! I wish I'd gotten a bigger bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I want to try some of the other Lush shower gels too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.