Blogmas 11 - The Christmas Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

Last year I had so much fun creating my own Christmas Tag because I was able to share more about how I spend my Christmas each year. You can check it out here. This year I wanted to do another Christmas Tag with a collection of questions that I found from some other great blogs and Youtube channels!


What's your favorite Winter candle scent?
I have been going back and forth between two different scents. I really like Frosted Cranberry from Bath and Body Works and have been burning it all week! The other scent that both Chris and I really enjoy is Sugar cookie. We have a couple different candles in this scent from different places but they all pretty much smell the same.

Do you stay in your pajamas or dress up for Christmas?
I like to dress up for Christmas Eve since that is when we go to my grandparents house for dinner and celebrate with my extended family as well as go to midnight mass. Christmas Day is usually a more laid back day for us with opening presents, watching Christmas movies and eating lots of food. For this I usually stick to more casual clothing, not so much pajamas but definitely yoga pants or leggings with an over-sized comfy Christmas sweater.
Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always Christmas morning!

What is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
There are two things that were on the top of my Christmas list this year. First is a New England Patriots Gronkowski Jersey and second is a new blow dryer. Go ahead and check out my full Christmas Wishlist.
Do you still have Advent calendars?
For sure! This  year I got The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendar and I have really been loving it. Each day is a different product from the brand such as body lotions, soaps, makeup and makeup tools.

What's your favorite Holiday nail polish?
I don't really have a favorite Holiday nail polish this year. I have been just choosing different shades of reds, golds and other sparkly or metallic polishes.

What is your favorite Christmas Movie? 
Up until this year my favorite Christmas movie was a tie between The Santa Clause and The Grinch. This year Chris got me to watch the original Miracle on 34th Street and I feel in love with it!

Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I always start my Christmas shopping on Black Friday. The week before Thanksgiving I will start making a list of what I want to get everybody so once Black Friday comes, I am able to pick up any deals that correspond with my list.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Last year I built my first gingerbread house with my brother and it was so much fun! This year Chris and I will be making and decorating Ninja-bread cookies! Stay tuned to my Instagram @bostonbeautybuzz for pictures.


This or That
Eggnog or Hot Chocolate
Gift Wrap or Gift Bag
Real Tree or Fake Tree
Candy Cane or Gingerbread
Star or Angel
Giving or Receiving 
Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
Christmas Movie or Christmas Carol
If you do this tag, link your post below for me to check out






Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Comments