Blogmas 12 - Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are at the day before Christmas Eve and I wanted to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone and their families!! I hope you all have a great time and enjoy spending time with family, eating yummy food and enjoying all the presents you receive.

I hope you enjoyed Blogmas 2015 at Boston Beauty Buzz with all the gift guides, tags and other Christmas related posts! I had a great time writing and sharing all the different posts. This is my final post for this years series and if you missed a day or two, all the posts will be listed below.

I cannot wait to spend time with my family and celebrate the holidays with them, which I will be sharing on my Instagram: @bostonbeautybuzz. With that I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking some time off from blogging! I will be posting a Christmas gift haul sometime next week and then I will be starting fresh at the beginning of the New Year.

Leave me a comment below with any ideas of posts you would like to read going into the New Year. Also let me know what Santa got you this year or link me to your own Christmas Haul if you put one up.


Merry Christmas Beauty Bees and Have a Happy New Year!!


Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Comments