Blogmas 3 - My Christmas Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are on day three of my Blogmas series and I am super excited for today's post. I will be sharing with you guys what is on my Christmas wishlist. It was really interesting comparing my wishlist from last year to this year. There are a few items that are similar but different brands but there is a lot that is completely different. 

This year I could think of 9 things that I would love to receive as a Christmas gift:
1. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
I have been swooning over this new makeup palette since it was first released. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is amazing too!

2. Big Plush Blanket
With it getting colder out I love having blankets around the apartment. For the living room, I have really been wanting one of the Victoria Secret big plush blankets to use whenever I want to cuddle up with when I watch TV.

3. TV Show Series Box Set
I have a few TV shows that I am obsessed with and can watch over and over again. Having the series box sets would make watching all the episodes simple. I have been loving The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars and 2 Broke Girls.

4. Hair Dryer
This item on my list is something that is very needed. My current hair dryer is on its last burst of life and I definitely need a replacement. There are many brands that carry some amazing dryers that I am interested in like Nume, Hot Tools and CHI.
5. Waffle Maker
Chris and I love to make breakfast together on the weekends and we always talk about wanting waffles. Plus I think it would be so much fun making our own and topping them with different things like fruit or chocolate.

6. Perfume
I usually have a ton of perfume or sprays laying around to be used but for the first time in a long while I am down to my last bottle of perfume. I would love to receive some new scents in pretty bottles to use and display on my vanity.

7. North Face Sweater
For a few years now I have seen a lot of North Face jackets and sweaters being worn by many people and I think they look so comfy and warm. This year I want a hoodie from North Face in really any style and color.

8. New England Patriots Jersey
I have become the biggest Patriots fan over the years and I finally have a favorite player; Rob Gronkowski. I already have a t-shirt with his name and number but I am dying for one of his official NFL jerseys to wear for game days.

9. Victoria Secret Pajamas
Finally my last item on my wishlist is a pair of Victoria Secret Pajamas. I felt them in store and they are so soft! I know they will be so comfortable to sleep in and I definitely need a couple new pairs of pjs!
That is everything on my Christmas wishlist this year. I will be so thankful and grateful to receive any one of these items or any other gifts that my Husband, family members or friends give me this year because it is the thought that counts. My ultimate gift this year is to be able to spend Christmas with my Husband and all my family under the same roof!

I always enjoy seeing what is on others wishlists so send me the links to your Christmas Wishlist or any other Holiday posts.

Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Comments