Blogmas 9 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Hey Beauty Bees,

Next week is Christmas! I am getting super excited to spend time with family and enjoy all the festivities that come along with the holidays! Christmas morning is always so much fun opening presents and seeing what everyone got. My favorite part of opening presents is digging into my stocking! I absolutely love filling stockings for my family full of goodies that I know they will enjoy and I also love receiving them! 

Today I thought it would be fun to show you the type of items that I usually receive in my stocking. Hopefully this will give you ideas on what you could put in stockings that you are planning to give to others this year! These ideas are more based on a woman's stocking, but I am sure you can bounce off some ideas for guys too.

Makeup
Beauty Tools
Body Care
Movies
Socks
Treats
Hair Products
Nail Products
Jewelry
Gift Cards
What kind of goodies do you usually put into stockings for your family and friends?






Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Comments