Beauty Buzz Trial - Goody Gorilla Subscription Box

Hey Beauty Bees,

I love my beauty products but I also love healthy snacks! With a lot of people using their New Year resolutions to getting into shape or just eating healthier, I found a great subscription box just for that!


Goody Gorilla is a monthly snack subscription box. You can expect to receive approximately 7-12 healthy, gluten free, vegan friendly, and organic type food snacks in each box. They will also be including “splurges” in boxes which will likely be sweet treats you’ve never tried before.

Price
Monthly - $15 per month billed monthly

3 Month Plan - $14 per month billed every 3 months

6 Month Plan - $13 per month billed every 6 months
Here are the 7 treats that were in my box:

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop. Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
I have seen this popcorn countless times in stores and have heard so many people talk about it but I still hadn't tried it till today. I was actually surprised how flavorful it was since it just looks and feels like plain popcorn. For only 140 calories per bag, I was shocked how full the bag was. It tasted amazing and I would recommend to any one who likes sweet and salty like me!

180 Snacks Cranberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch
These had amazing flavor! You can really taste the fruit in them and the combination of fruit and nuts is great. My only concern is that some pieces are pretty crunchy so anyone with sensitive teeth should be careful.

Natures Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar

This bar definitely looked better then it tasted, not saying it tasted bad. It was surprisingly not very sweet and I really could only taste almonds with a the tiniest bit of chocolate taste. It would make a good morning snack if you were running out the door, but not a snack if you are looking for "sweet".

Alpine Spiced Cider Pumpkin Instant Drink Mix
This was the only item that I actually hated. It was overly sweet and did not taste like Spiced Cider or Pumpkin at to me. It also doesn't help that I usually do no like "instant drink mixes".

Made in Nature Super Berry Fusion Organic Dried Fruit

This was interesting. I really like raisins and dried cranberries and the other fruits tasted just as good dried. The flavor was really good and at only 100 calories a pack, I could see myself buying these and throwing them into my bag for a snack.

Simply Balanced Fruit Strip Strawberry

This smelt like a fruit roll up to me the second I opened the package. The taste was alright but it had a weird texture to me. It was not my favorite but definitely not the worst snack Ive ever tried.

Godiva Truffle Bar Milk Chocolate Caramel
Yes. Yes. Yes. It was like this subscription box knew me. Anytime you give me some chocolate to try, I am instantly put into a good mood. I absolutely loved this Godiva treat. The chocolate was so smooth and the caramel and super sweet and amazing. This definitely ending off the box in a great way for me, even if it is the not healthiest treat.

Overall, I think Goody Gorilla is the best healthy snack subscription box I have tried. To start off, I was happy with how many snacks I really enjoyed from this box as well as the amount they included. I was super stoked to get a Godiva chocolate truffle bar too, even though I know it is not a "healthy" snack but you have to treat yourself sometimes. The price is really good for a box like this and I think the only down side of this box is that the packaging is very minimal. If you are looking for some new healthy snacks to add into your New Year health regime, I would definitely suggest trying out this subscription. 

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Check out Goody Gorilla's website for more information on joining their subscription: http://goodygorilla.com/





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Goody Gorilla. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments