Beauty Buzz Trial - Thread + Flourish "FlourishBox"

Hey Beauty Bees,

A new subscription box made its way into my mailbox this past month and I wanted to share it with you. I received the Thread and Flourish subscription box and this every-other-month box can be yours for $39.95.
Every other month, they work with suppliers and artisans from all over the world to find a top quality, handcrafted scarf plus two fair trade goodies just for you.
Here are the three items that I received in my box:

Silk Batik Scarf - Bali Indonesia - $70
This 100% silk scarf is lightweight and super soft. I usually would not pick out a print like this, but in this gorgeous blue color I really like it. It lays nicely when wrapped around the neck and will make a great accessory piece in the Spring.

Rose Quaerz Bracelet - Bangkok, Thailand - $5
This dainty bracelet gives off such a boho vibe to me. I think it would pair well with a flowy Summer-y look. The bracelet is made well and super easy to get on and off.

Organic Mango Cashew Bar - Pakistan, Uganda, Tunisia -$2.25
The final item was an organic treat that was not my favorite. I think the taste of mango was off putting for me since I am not the biggest fan of that fruit.
Overall, I thought the FlourishBox was a cool subscription. If you are a big fan of scarves like I am, receiving one as well as two other items in each box is awesome. I was super impressed with the quality and price of the scarf that was sent in the box as well as the bracelet. I was not the biggest fan of the Mango Cashew bar and would have preferred something else. I thought it was packaged really nicely, including a card and sheet describing the products within. My box retailed at $77.25 and with the price of the box being $39.95, you are getting a pretty good deal. I would definitely suggest you go sign up for this box if you like scarves and I think you will enjoy the other two goodies you will receive as well.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Check out Thread and Flourish's website for more information on joining their subscription: http://www.threadandflourish.com/





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Thread and Flourish. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments