Boston Beauty Buzz 2016 Update!

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are a few days into the New Year and I have been thinking a lot about where I want to go with my blog as well as my life. With all my immigration paperwork finally in order, I will be a lot more busy in my life with searching for a job and starting college.

I had to make the decision if I wanted to continue my blog and how I would go about fitting it into my now busier schedule. It has been almost 2 years of consistent posting and I could not see myself just ending it abruptly because I have had so much fun and made so many relationships through this experience. With that I have decided to continue my blog into the New Year but with a new schedule.

I will be eliminating a day from my regular three weekly posts. Mondays and Fridays will be the two days that I will be able to commit to each week. From time to time I will post three times a week, with the third post being on a random day. This year I really want to work on the quality of my writing and only having two posts a week will help me from rushing pieces and put my best effort into each. 

I am so excited for this year with all the post ideas I have thought of and all the company reviews I have lined up. I also can not wait to shine the light back on some of my older pieces of work that I think a lot of my readers enjoyed for any new audience members!

My readers are a huge support and I love hearing back from you guys on each and every post as well as on social media. You guys give me a lot of inspiration and I would love to get some feedback on post ideas you would like to see this year!

Thank you to everyone who read Boston Beauty Buzz in 2015 and I hope you enjoy continuing to read in 2016!

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to more post from you in 2016 - 2 great posts is better than rushing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.