Beauty Buzz Trial - Lilee Box

Lilee Box
Hey Beauty Bees,

I have come with a subscription box review that I think everybody is going to enjoy, Lilee. Lilee is a curated monthly luxury beauty and lifestyle subscription box featuring full-size products. Each box contains around $120+ worth of amazing goodies ranging from jewelry to makeup, hair care and skincare, stationery, small consumables and just about any other fabulous product that they can fit into this magnificent pink and black box! 
Created by Felicity Fromholz, a professional makeup artist & sociologist, "Lilee" represents all of the aspects of a woman's style. The contents of every box will help you to discover both custom one-of-a-kind pieces and must-have staples from niche and luxury brands alike. 
Lilee Box
I was lucky to receive the January box which was themed around "Awards Season". This box was curated to compliment the elegant evening of award shows even though you are watching the red carpet from the couch. Each product will help you feel just as fabulous as any of the celebrities on that stage or carpet. Come take a peek at everything inside!
Lilee Box
PRO RITUALS | Glow Shine Spray | $18
Anything that will tackle frizz and give my hair a nice shine with weighing down is good in my books. Also the scent of this spray is absolutely amazing! The scent reminds me of a coconut sea salt spray I use to own and love.

SKINCLINICAL | Extreme Healing Repair Concentrate | $29.95
This product is said to treat many skin problems such from severe dryness to itchy, red areas. This thick cream seeps extremely well into the skin, leaving a very smooth and soft aftermath. The lotion is also fragrant free which is great when you have signature scent that may not blend well.

RED CARPET MANICURE | Cuticle Elixir | $15
I have not tried out this product yet but I am super excited for it since I have heard amazing thing from its brand. It is a small bottle but luckily products like this only need a very little amount to work, making it last a long time.

NAIL INC. | Nail Polish in Bruton Mews | $9.99
The included card stated that I was going to be receiving a plum shade but this emerald green was even better in my opinion. This color will look so pretty on the nails when I pair it with a more glamorous look...for example Valentines Day coming up soon.
Lilee Box
OFRA | Assorted Eyeshadow in | $13.50
I have heard of this brand many times but never got the chance to try it out. When I saw the eye shadow in the box, I got super excited! This grey-ish shadow is super pigmented and will look amazing on the eye.

LIZ BELFORD| The Bead Goes on - Highlighting Cream Palette | $42
This palette was the only product I knew was coming in the box since I saw a sneak peek on Lilee's facebook page. These cream highlights are so beautiful on the skin and pick up light in such a pretty way. I cannot wait to play with this product in the next few weeks.
Lilee Box
FORT STANDARD | Diamond Box - Neutral | $24
This diamond trinket box is already sitting on my nightstand holding onto some of my favorite rings. I personally love decor pieces that are useful as well as aesthetically pleasing. Also, what woman doesn't like diamonds?
Lilee Box
LILEE | Sweater Socks | $6.99
These are some super comfy socks and I really like the design on them. They actually feel like sweater material which I think is so cool. I will definitely be keeping this on hand for nights I want to cuddle up on the couch and watch some award shows.

YES! If you know me, you know that I absolutely love games and BINGO is one of them!! I will definitely bringing these out to play Award Show Bingo with friends and family during the next awards show.
Lilee Box
Each box comes with a few bonus minis in the little Pink Lilee pouch.

I have tried so many products from this brand and have loved them all. Lately I have been trying to get more volume in my hair and I hope this product will help out. Also, the names on Not Your Mothers products are so cute! "Plump for Joy".

A few months back I did a review on this makeup brand and loved it! (Prestige Cosmetics Review) I received this pencil eyeliner and I have never used such a creamy, pigmented, black liner pencil before. The only thing I am worried about is how thick the line goes on. I will definitely need to practice using this product and only use it when I want a really intense eye look. Lilee Box
Lilee Box
Overall, I am completely in love with this subscription box. To start off, the packaging of this box is amazing. I love the fact that the logo is only on the ribbon, giving you the chance to actually recycle the box and use it as decor or to regift with. Next the brand and variety of products that came inside were amazing! Some brands were known to me and others weren't, but I loved and will use every single product in the box. The next best part was the value. I received 11 products (10 full size and 1 deluxe sample) with a retail value of $174.38, that is a crazy good deal for only paying $49. I have not a single complaint about this box since it followed its theme extremely well, they included a description card and was packaged beautifully. If you are looking for an all around lifestyle/beauty box, I would definitely suggest this one.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 5/5
Check out Lilee's website for more information on joining their subscription: http://www.lilee.com/





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Lilee. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments