Products Ive Used Up

Hey Beauty Bees,

In the month of February I have used up a lot of products and I finished them all around the same time! I originally planned on doing a favorites post this month but for the first time I have enough empty containers to do a "Products I Have Used Up"! Here are the items that I loved, liked, or just wanted to finish off before getting something new. I will also let you know if I plan on repurchasing it.

Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip Styling Cream
I bought this product last Summer after a salon used it in my hair and I totally fell in love. I bought this small travel size since they were sold out of the large size, which I ended up ordering online. I have been using this small bottle whenever I travel and I just finally finished it off. This cream makes my hair super soft and smooth while making it smell amazing whenever I blow dry and style my hair. I would 100% repurchase this product!

Pantene ProV Repair and Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo
Am I the only one who uses up their shampoo so much faster then their conditioner. My ratio is usually 1.5 bottles of shampoo for every 1 bottle of condition. This was a pretty good shampoo and worked well however it did not wow me! I probably will go with a different line from Pantene or switch brands all together for my next purchase.
Pond's Orginal Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes 
These makeup wipes worked amazing at getting off every bit of foundation and mascara. The only problem I had with them was if I did not perfectly seal the package after every use, the top wipe would be dry the next time I went to use it. I will probably take a break from these to try out some other wipes but I will put them on the list of good working wipes to possibly buy in the future.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
I first tried out this product after hearing about it constantly from multiple YouTube beauty gurus. It worked into the skin so well and made my face feel soft especially my forehead where lately has been super dry (which is super confusing for me since I usually have oily skin.) I like that this is for sensitive skin but really any one would benefit for trying this out. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
I had been wanting to try this product for such a long time and once I got it, I finished this small bottle within a few weeks! This face cleanser worked so well and helped clear up some of the tough breakouts that I had been having. After each use my face would feel so clean and refreshed. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Cream
First things first, this shaving cream did not smell like strawberries to me, it did not smell bad but it was not what I was expecting. Secondly, the formula was kind of weird to me. It did its job at aiding me in shaving my legs but I was expecting it to be such an amazing product with all the hype I was hearing about it. I much rather prefer the shaving creams I have bought in the past! I will not repurchase this product!
Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in Pomegrante and Lemon Verbena
I have never loved a smell of body wash so much in my life! This was an amazing body wash for Winter since it left my skin feeling super soft and extremely moisturized. It lathered up really well and I just felt super clean after every use. My husband also constantly complimented me on the scent after each shower. I would highly recommend this body wash to anybody in this scent! I will definitely be repurchasing this product in this scent as well as trying this formula in other scents.

Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in A Thousand Wishes
I also finished off this shower gel that I forget I had under the sink! This was a really nice perfumy scent that I liked to use whenever I was going out somewhere special since I would not need to use perfume afterwards. I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works shower gels since they come in so many different scents, however I tend to need to use body lotion afterwards whereas the Dove wash works amazing at moisturizing on its own. I will definitely be repurchasing this product as well as the fragrance spray in this scent.
Maybelline Pure BB 8-1 Beauty Balm Skin Clearing Perfector in Light/Medium
I have been using BB creams a lot more lately since I don't like to use heavy foundation everyday, especially if I am just going out for a few hours doing errands or shopping. This was the perfect product to quickly use whenever I just wanted to even out my skin tone. I have had this product for a while and use to absolutely love it, but since then have gained a lot of BB creams that I like way better. This one has also started to dry out my skin after each use. I will not be repurchasing this product.

Benefit's They're Real Mascara
This is my second travel size of this mascara and I still love it however it is not my favorite or go to product. The brush does well at separating and lengthening your lashes but it does tend to clump so I usually only use this product sparingly as my second coat when I really want intense lashes. I would love this mascara's brush with a less thick formula. I will probably not repurchase this product, however the last three bottles of this mascara I received as freebies or in kits!

While saying goodbye to these empty products can sometimes be sad (or happy in some cases), I get extreme joy in knowing that I can go shopping for new products or finally start using ones I have been waiting to try. 

What products have you finished off this month? Would you repurchase them again or try out something new?

Comments