Spring 2016 Collective Beauty Haul

Hey Beauty Bees,

The other day while I was cleaning up my makeup vanity I noticed that I had a stockpile of different products that I have been collecting to blog about. I decided why not do a collective beauty haul since I have not done one of these in a while. This is an easy way for me to share with you what products I am going to be trying out for Spring.

This is going to be strictly a haul post as I have not tried out any of the products yet beyond swatches. If you are interested in me doing an in depth review on any of the following items, let me know in the comments and I will make note to do one in the upcoming future. Also feel free to let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of it.


My first set of products came from an order I put through on Ulta a couple weeks back. They had a promotion going on that with a $19.50 Ulta brand purchase, you received a free 14 piece beauty set. Another deal I scored was with my Clinique purchase of a free travel size High Impact Mascara. A few other items came in my order as well...
(Ulta Contour Kit, Ulta Professional Nail Dry, Ulta Quick Touch Nail Polish Remover Pen)
Mint cosmetics bag
Full size Voluptuous Volume Mascara in Jet black 
Full size Weightless Lipstick in Mauve Me 
6 pan eyeshadow palette (Full Moon, Romance, Brownie, Moonbeam, Bayou, Give Me Gold)
Travel size Flawless Primer 
Travel size Makeup Remover pads (15 count)
Travel size Mini Matte Lip Cream in Allusive
Travel size Dual Ended Eyeliner in Black Brown/Halo 
Travel size Brow Pencil in Warm Brown
Travel size  Nail Polish in Lilac-ing You 
Travel size Apricot Blush/Yellow Diamond Highlighter
Travel size Small Eyeshadow Brush
Travel size Large Eyeshadow Brush
Travel size Blush Brush
(Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, Clinique High Impact Mascara)
(Benefit's The PoreFessional Sample, OGX B5 Shampoo/Conditioner Sample, EOS Hand Lotion)
My next online purchase was from Bath and Body Works using a Christmas gift card I still had. I completely ran out of all my body washes so I wanted to stock up with some scents that I had not tried before. I love buying the travel size when I want to try out new scents because if I end up not loving it, 1. I go through it quickly and 2. I did not waste a lot of money. I also was intrigued with the new Spring line of scents that came out so I got a few of them in the fragrance mists. There are also a few other random treats I could not resist tossing into my shopping cart!
Pretty as a Peach Shower Gel
Moon Light Path Shower Gel
Beautiful Day Shower Gel
Mad About You Shower Gel
Endless Weekend Shower Gel
Pink Chiffon Shower Gel 
French Lavender Honey Fragrance Mist
Hibiscus Guava Fresca Fragrance Mist
Iced Pear Margarita Fragrance Mist
Agave Papaya Sunset Fragrance Mist
Love Bugs Pink Lemonade PocketBac
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade PocketBac
Sparkling Limoncello PocketBac
My next set of products was actually sent to me from ELF Cosmetics, who I have been working with on their #Playbeautifully? campaign. They sent me a few skincare and beauty products to play around with.
ELF Flawless Matte Eyeshadow in Natural Matte
ELF Cream Blush Palette in Soft
ELF Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick in Touch of Berry
ELF Daily Hydration Moisturizer
ELF Facial Massager
Lastly, I just recently received my Ipsy bag in the mail so I thought I would add in what I got this month since I have stopped doing my regular Ipsy reviews. I was super stoked with this bag since I used my points to get 2 extra products this month!
Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in "Im kind of a big deal"
Perfectly Posh BFF: Best Friend Forever Exfoliating Daily Face Wash
Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil
Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin
Extras: (Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream & Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
)
What beauty products have you gotten to try out this Spring season? Let me know below and if you would like a review or swatches of any of the above products.

Comments

  1. I use that OGX Shampoo and Conditioner - they're really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.