Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

Hey Beauty Bees,

Valentines Day is this weekend and I know many of you are trying to figure out a very important question. What will I wear? Now I know that everybody has different plans this year and whether it be going on a fancy date with your significant other or treating yourself to a special day out or even just hanging out on your living room couch, I wanted to give everyone some ideas on what they could wear.

I have put together two different outfits for each "date" category that I mentioned above. Each outfit is designed with pieces totally from a specific store. Enjoy!


Fancy Date Night
Unlike last year where I did my full look book on dresses, this year I gave the "fancy" look a traditional and a modern vibe. On the left I went with a gorgeous red dress from Charlotte Russe and paired it with some black and gold accessories. On the right, I paired edgy leather skinnies and a lace pink top with a mix of edgy and delicate accessories from H&M. Both of these looks will be perfect for a romantic dinner or any other plans you have on Valentines Day that require a more put together look.

                                                Charlotte Russe Strappy Caged Bodycon Dress - $26.99



Casual Date Night
Next is the more casual date, which for me usually includes going to a casual dinner and seeing a movie. On the left, I fell in love with this Topshop leather jacket and paired it with a more casual tank and ripped jean combo. It is comfy, warm and will be perfect in places that have cooler February weather. Now the lucky people who are enjoying a warm Valentines Day will love this American Eagle Chambray skirt! I like that this outfit doesn't scream Valentines, but just gives a little spirit with the design on the tank that you can tuck in. If you really like this look and need to warm up, I added a great wool cardigan.  Also, I am so close to ordering these booties online because I think they would make an amazing Spring shoe.




Date Night In
If you are planning on spending your Valentines Day at home, whether with a loved one, some friends or alone, there is two ways to play it. On the left we have a comfy outfit from Wildfox paired with their Bubble bath! After a long soak in this amazing smelling bath, slip into this cozy Valentines themed long sleeved tee and skinny sweats to lounge around. On the right I choose a couple pairs of sexy pjs you can wear to cuddle up with your significant other to watch a rom-com or just to make yourself feel good about yourself! Both of these are from Target and are super affordable!




I hope you enjoyed this Valentines Day look book and that it helped you get an idea for what you want to wear this year! Let me know below which is your favorite outfit and what you got planned this weekend!

Comments