2016 Spring Fashion Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

Every other day the weather has been fluctuating between Winter and Spring. One day I am bundled in my Winter coat and boots and the next shedding my layers for just a light Spring jacket and cropped jeans. With the tease of warmer temperatures in the air, I have been slowly pulling my lighter clothing options out of storage and including them in my daily wardrobe. However, with a new season comes many new options in stores! Here is a list of some of the fashion pieces and accessories that I have had my eye on.


As you can see I have really been loving the mint green and grey shades in my choices. I also have been loving the look of tribal prints and lace detailing. What fashion items have you been swooning over for this upcoming Spring? Link below if you have created your own wishlist!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know right! I visited the exact same one at a Coach store today :( So sad that I had to leave it there

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.