Beauty Buzz Trial - BioRepublic Facial Masks

Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I am doing a review on a brand that I have tried once before and loved. I received one of the BioRepublic Skincare bamboo fiber masks in a past Ipsy bag and since then I have always wanted to try out some other products. Lucky for me, I was able to get in contact with one of the founders of this brand and he offered to send me some products to try out.

If you have not heard of BioRepublic Skincare before, here is a quick bio-graphy:

"After a decade of traveling across every corner of the globe, experiencing culinary and health rituals of various cultures, and learning about natural remedies, longtime friends Justin Hong and Paolo Mentonelli decided to team up to create a new brand of skincare products that value function over form, combining the best natural remedies with exciting innovations they discovered during their journeys.  Founded in 2014, Atlanta-based BioRepublic SkinCare has clear mandates for their products: develop functional products inspired by rituals from around the world, use only the highest quality natural ingredients, never test on animals, and absolutely no parabens, sulfates, pthalates, or any other harmful chemicals."
Here are all the products that I sent:

No More Years Eternal Radiance Biocellulose Sheet Mask - $10
A targeted express facial treatment designed to slow the signs of aging. 

Lost Baggage Under Eye Emergency Repair Masks -$5
A clinically designed under eye treatment that repairs late night damage and impedes the signs of stress and aging.

Mini Glow Set - $18.99:

Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Sheet Mask (This is the mask I tried from my Ipsy bag)
A skin revitalizing facial mask infused with natural aloe vera extract, phytocollagen and vitamin E.

Cucumber Breeze Soothing Sheet Mask
An ultra-soothing sheet mask infused with natural cucumber extract, plant collagen and vitamin E.

Green Tea Detox Purifying Sheet Mask
A purifying fiber mask loaded with natural green tea extract and vitamin E.

Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Sheet Mask
A brightening facial mask infused with natural pomegranate and green tea extract.

BioRepublic masks retail from $4.99-$44.95 and are available for purchase at www.biorepublic.com
For this review I decided to try out just one of the masks. I was the most curious about the No More Years Eternal Radiance mask and decided to give it a go. The instructions are super simple to follow: Gently unfold the mask and apply on clean skin. Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes or until dry. Remove mask and lightly tap excess product into skin. 

Along with the review, I gave a before and after shot. Just to give a quick background on my skin type so you can compare to your own, I normally have oily acne prone skin. During this particular review I was having a really good skin week.
Review
Before: I started with a freshly washed face using my regular facial cleanser. My face was looking a little red and extremely dull.

During: I wouldn't say I found this mask hard to put on, but it did take a little bit of adjusting to get it on my face and in the right position. Obviously it wasn't on perfectly but that does not really matter in my opinion. With 20 mins to waist, I laid back, relaxed and let the mask do its work. After about 5 mins I could already feel my face feeling cool and refreshed. The scent of the mask is also really pleasant. 

After: Once the 20 minutes was up, I easily pulled off the sheet mask and started to gently rub in the serum that was left on my face, which absorbed so quickly into my skin. I love the fact that you do not need to rinse anything off!

Overall, I can 100% say I am in love with this mask. As you can even tell by my after shot, it brought so much life to my face. It looked moisturized, refreshed, glowing and healthy. I wish I could invite you guys to feel myself afterwards because it just felt so smooth and soft and honestly just amazing. I have not tried a product before that has given my face that much of a result in just 20 minutes. I couldn't imagine how much it could do for my skin if I used it 2-3 times a week like it suggests. I also find it amazing that these products are good for all types of skin!

Beauty Buzz Rating: 5/5

Check out BioRepublic Skincare's website for more information on their products: 





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from  BioRepublic Skincare. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

  1. Linda,

    We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the No More Years mask! It really is a great product and your face is glowing in the after shot :-)

    Thank you for the kind review! Also, in case you or your readers want to stock up, we're running a 30% off mother's day sale now through Sunday May 8th with discount code MOM30 at www.biorepublic.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.