Beauty Buzz Trial - Scratch Nail Wraps

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are one day into Spring and I have already been playing around with a lot of bright nail polish colors. If you did read my "Top 5 Spring Nail Shades" post, you would know how much I love pink polish and feeling girly. Today I used a pink polish for my nails but also added a little extra flair with Scratch Nail Wraps.

Scratch nail wraps are screen printed on a thin adhesive with 5-free polish inks. With tons of different themes and designs to choose from, we know that each wrap is designed by some amazing artists. They are available in their shop and are included in their Monthly Mani Box

I was given the oppurtunity to choose two different wraps to try out.

Even though I am an Aries, I just really loved the colors and pattern of this set. I also really enjoyed that this collection also adds a horoscope and a matching sign midi ring.

I knew that I wanted some sort of floral pattern and this blue/black design caught my attention. I think it is interesting that these are transparent so that you can use them just by themselves or use some color underneath.

How to Use Them
1. Clean nails and file to desired shape
2. Find the wrap that fits best by matching the rounding edge to your cuticle
3. Remove plastic front and backing
4. Place the round edge at cuticle and smooth out
5. Wrap excess over your finger and file downwards to remove
6. Add top coat for longer lasting
For my look I picked out one of the wrap designs from the Zodiac Collection and used it as my accent nail. Here are some of the other products I used to obtain this look:

CND Base Coat (1 coat)
Trust Fund Beauty Nail Lacquer in "I'm Kind of a Big Deal" (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat (2 coats)
Forever 21 Nail Clippers
Ulta Quick Touch Nail Polish Remover Pen
Random Nail File
Overall, I really loved how this look came out. These wraps are super easy to use and they come out so smooth. I have been wearing them for over a week now and they look just as perfect as day one. I cannot wait to try out the other set I got and wear them on all nails. If you are not into the designs I choose, they have a ton more on their website from very basic looking prints to extravagant designs. The prices are also very reasonable but you do get a better deal if you choose the subscription box option, however you do not get a choice in what you receive.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5
Check out Scratch's website for more information on their products: https://www.goscratch.it





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Scratch. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments