My 23rd Birthday Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are just a couple weeks until my 23rd birthday and I have already noticed myself mentally counting down the days. Ever since I was a little girl I always got overly excited when my birthday came around. Now that I am getting older, that excitement is definitely still there but is more toned down. Instead of dreaming of colorful balloons, wrapped presents and birthday cake, I like to think about spending a whole day of doing stuff that I love to do like spending time with my loved ones or going out to new fancy restaurants. With life being super busy lately, (especially with starting a new job, which I will dedicate a post to in the future) it is hard to plan birthday activities. however I will try to take time to have some birthday fun.

Now although I never expect to get anything on my birthday, everybody always has a few items in mind that they would love to get on their birthday. To be honest, I absolutely love getting birthday cards because it lets me know that people took the time to wish me a happy birthday. However, here is a list of items that are on my 23rd birthday wishlist.
Beauty

Gwen Stefani Blush Palette | Urban Decay | $45
This blush palette has been catching my eye every time I walk into Ulta or Sephora, however I already have so many blushes that I cannot get myself to splurge on another set. The colors look so pretty and I feel that I would reach for it alot!

Lost in Leisure Lacquer Set | Butter London | $29
For Christmas I got my first set of Butter London nail polishes and I have fallen in love with this brand. With Spring here, I am looking for more bright and fun colors just like the ones in this set. I especially love that orange shade since I do not have a color like that in my collections.

Wakiki Beach Coconut White Sand Body Scrub | Bath and Body Works | $16.50
I saw this product online a couple of days ago and I am really intrigued about the white sand in this new scrub. I really enjoy trying out new products and the fact that it is coconut scented has me sold!

Black Opium Perfume | Yves Saint Laurent | $68 (1 OZ)
I have been hearing about how amazing this perfume is for a year now. I even have gotten a small sample from a Sephora order during Christmas and have already used it up since it smells ah-mazing. 
Fashion

Wedges are my go to shoe whenever I wear dresses and I have fallen head over heels for these Steve Madden ones. I love how strappy they are and the interior print is just too pretty.

Cedar Street Hayden Purse | Kate Spade | $358
Kate Spade is one brand that I do not have in my wardrobe but I have always really liked how sleek their bags look. This mint-y blue bag is so pretty and I think would look amazing with some of my new Spring fashion pieces I have gotten lately. I also really need a new purse since my Michael Kors tote bag is started to get a bit worn out!

Beach Tunic | Victoria's Secret PINK | $46.95
This wouldn't be a true birthday wishlist if I didn't add something from PINK! This sweater looks super comfy and would be great for some of those "April Showers" days.

Sasha Super Skinny Jean | Lucky Brand | $99.00
My Husband is obsessed with Lucky Brand jeans and they look awesome on him. He constantly tells me how comfortable they are and it has intrigued me to the point of wanting to get my own pair. These dark wash skinnies would make a great addition to my wardrobe.
Miscellaneous

Love Style Life Book | Barnes and Noble | $30.00
I have been seeing this book pop up all over the internet plus I have seen it at Barnes and Nobles a few times. I love reading and collecting books that talk about fashion and style so of course this would make it onto my wishlist.

Bakery Air Large Jar Candle | Yankee Candle | $27.99
This candle smells sooooo good and a girl can never have enough candles. Really any candle with vanilla in it and comes from either Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works is great.

It was only last year that I got hooked onto Pretty Little Liars and watched the first 4 seasons in just under a month! Since then I have been wanting to watch the whole series through again and having the series DVD set would aide me in doing that. Also, I really like watching behind the scenes and extra footage that comes with DVD's unlike Netflix. 

Finally, I could use a new phone case! Floral patterns have really been a favorite of mine the past few months and I think this particular one is super cool.

Comments