The Ultimate Easter Basket for Beauty Lovers

Hey Beauty Bees,

Easter is this weekend and having worked in retail for many years, I constantly see the last minute scrambling shoppers putting together Easter gifts just days before. I wanted to make it easier for anyone looking to make an Easter basket for someone who is a huge makeup and fashion fan like myself. I did a very similar post last year on my blog which you can read here if you want even more gift ideas!

You obviously need to start out with the basket! I love all of these options above since the receiver can reuse them as a pretty storage piece. All of these options are from Target and range from $3-$20. (I personally love the wire baskets, which would make great storage for hair tools or body care items.)
The next items are all makeup products that will be perfect for Spring. You can choose lots of bright and colorful shades from some of the newest products and toss them into the basket. 
Personally, I always think body care is a great gift for any gift such as perfumes, body lotions, bath products and nail polish. Just search for products that work well in the Spring in terms of scents and colors.
It can be hard to fit clothing items in an Easter basket but their are ton of fashion accessories that would make amazing additions. Look for floral printed items or accessories that would work well in the upcoming nicer weather. Beach accessories are also perfect things to add.
The last "filler" items are chocolate and candy. I absolutely love getting chocolate during Easter and I know anyone would love to get some of their favorite treats. If you are not sure what their favorite treats are Peeps, M&M's and Starbursts are some popular ones.

These are all the items that I think any beauty or fashion lover would appreciate receiving in their Easter basket this year! Let me know below if this post helped you create the ultimate basket for that special someone.

Comments