Hair Straightening Tips featuring Irresistible Me

Hey Beauty Bees,

If you have ever checked out my Instagram page (@bostonbeautybuzz) you will see that I love to straighten my hair. Sleek and straight is my go to look and I am always looking for new products or tips to use. Today I wanted share with you some of the best tips I use every time I straighten my hair as well as an amazing tool that I have been loving lately.

Irresistible Me is a hair product brand that is best known for their hair extensions as well as hair tools and products. Over the past couple weeks I have been playing around with their Diamond Professional Flat Iron and I could not wait to upload this post to share my experience with it!
Before I get into my personal liking of the straightener, I want to share a little bit more about it. The Diamond Professional Flat Iron ($149) is Irresistible Me's next-generation, digital, SMART styling iron featuring unique DIAMOND Hi-Tech, which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline.  
Their are also a lot of amazing features that this straightener comes with:
  • a 360° mobile cord that swivels around following your every move
  • a thumb print and cool tips for a steady grip and to avoid burning your fingers
  • all buttons are on the inside so you don't accidentally change the settings
  • shuts down automatically in 30 minutes
  • gets hot (450F/230C) really fast, in up to 15 seconds
  • intelligent heat display that lets you see the temperature all the time
  • it automatically changes the temperature display to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage
As you can see from the before and after picture, this straightener is amazing at giving my hair a super sleek and shiny look. It left my hair feeling super silky soft and calmed down the frizz without use of any other products. I love how fast it heats up and that the display shows me what temperature it is at. The straightener it self is very comfortable and easy to use. I also really love the color and look of this flat iron.

Hair Straightening Tips
♥ Make sure your hair is completely dry
♥ Always prep hair with heat and frizz protection products
♥ Straighten in small sections to ensure best results
♥ Start with bottom layers and work your way up
♥ For extra soft hair, use a fine tooth comb simultaneously with your straightener 
♥ Spray a brush or comb with hair spray and gently comb through straight hair to distribute product

If you are interested in the Diamond Professional Flat Iron or any of the hair extensions from Irresistible Me, you can check out their website at: www.irresistibleme.com





*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from Irresistible Me. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments