Happy 23rd Birthday to Me!

Goodbye 22, Hello 23!

Another year has gone by and I am one year older! I am super excited to put up this quick post and then start celebrating my birthday to the fullest! First, I want to thank everyone who has already been wishing me a Happy Birthday. I truly appreciate every single person who has taken the few minutes to send me a text, call me up or write me a Facebook message.

Now today is all about the three R's: Reflection, Relaxation and Rituals. Every birthday I like to do all three of this things and really just give myself a whole day of treating myself. This usually includes things that I love doing like going shopping, seeing new movies at the theater, and eating at my favorite restaurants. Some years this even includes just being super lazy and laying around the house all day with some of my favorite TV shows, some yummy take out and a glass of wine!

My plan for today is starting out with some shopping with the birthday gift cards and coupons I received in the mail from all the retail loyalty programs I am part of. I also am thinking about treating myself to something extravagant this year, I am thinking a piece of bling from Pandora or Tiffany's! (Stay tuned for Fridays post to see what I get in my birthday haul post).

The next big plan I have for the day is going for a lunch date with my husband. I absolutely love spending time with Chris on my birthday and he always treats me like a princess. I can not wait to enjoy a really good meal at one of my favorite restaurants, whenever I decide where I want to go!

Finally, I will be spending the rest of my day with some of my favorite movies and giving myself a night of pampering. A facial, mani and pedi are all on the agenda while I enjoy a glass or two of wine!

Now I am off to blow out my candles and start the party! Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you back at Boston Beauty Buzz on Friday!


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.