Influenster Bloom VoxBox Unboxing

Hey Beauty Bees,

I have been a part of an amazing website called Influenster, which is a community of over 1.5 million social savvy shoppers. This is a place where I come to read and give expert tips and reviews on a ton of different brands and products. One of my favorite features of this site is that they ship out thousands of exclusive VoxBoxes every month for free. There are also a ton of other amazing features of the website that you can check out here.
I have been apart of this site since September of 2013 and to date I have been sent 6 separate VoxBoxes and been invited to a ton of other virtual campaigns! Today's VoxBox is called "Bloom" which includes 6 amazing products that will definitely make Spring a lot more amazing! 


NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil ($29 for 50ml)
The first item is this great multi-purpose dry oil that I actually already own a big bottle off. I have done many reviews with NUXE before and I absolutely love their products, especially this oil which I like to use on my hair to make it feel super silky and smell amazing. I will definitely be handing this smaller bottle off to a friend to try out.

Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads ($1.49-$3.99)
I absolutely love nail polish remover wipes or pads! They make it super simple to remove polish without having to drag out so many different items like remover, cotton balls, paper towels and anything else you use. These are quick and easy and are super helpful for when you are traveling and want to do your nails on the road or at different locations. I just hope Cutex's version is as good as all the others I have tried.
Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy ($3.00 for 2 oz.)
Another repeat offender of a product that I have gotten in the past to try out. This hair product I have actually just received in my recent Lilee Box. I have reached for this product from time to time but I will admit it is not my absolute favorite product for getting volume.

Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid ($4.29 for 2.6 oz)
I am so happy to see a deodorant from Secret because this is my go to brand whenever I run out! I usually go for a fancier scented Secret deodorant but this basic travel sized one will be perfect to throw into my purse or gym back for whenever I need a little bit of freshening up.


Sunbelt Bakery Oats & Honey Granola Bar ($0.50 each)
Nothing makes me happier than a box full of products to review which includes some sort of treat or snack. I have never heard of Sunbelt Bakery but after reading that there are no preservatives, I got pretty stoked to try it out. This particular granola bar is the Oats & Honey bar but they also have a Chocolate Chip and Fudge Dipped Chocolate Chip. 

Sinful Colors Limited Edition Bling It On Nail Polish in Teal Midnight ($1.99-$2.99)
I own so many Sinful Color nail polishes and I love when I can add more to my collection. This sparkly blue shade is not one I would regularly reach for, but I think it could be fun for Summer time, especially at the beach for which it reminds me a lot of.

That is everything that came in my Influenster VoxBox this month! I would love to hear if you are on this site and if you have gotten into any of the VoxBox campaigns. Also, let me know what new products you have tried out lately!


Don't forget to follow me on:

Comments

  1. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.