The Blush Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

I am super excited for today's post because I get to talk specifically about one of my absolute favorite makeup products - blush! I was scrolling through some of my favorite beauty bloggers like A Little Dose of Makeup and Neon Blonde and noticed that they had both done "The Blush Tag". Both versions were different but it got me wanting to do it myself. I took questions from both and even added some of my own to share with you my love for blush! Also, you get to have a sneak peek into some of the different blushes I own.

1. What blush color suits you the most?
My skin tone is very light with yellow undertones so I find that peach shades always look the best on me. Peach is said to be the universally flattering blush shade so I tend to gravitate to it a lot!

2. Pressed, cream or loose blush?
In my collection I have both pressed and cream blush but I love pressed the best. Personally, I do not like loose blush because it tends to get really messy and seems to travel all over my face when applying.
3. How many blushes do you own?
Single Blushes - 15
Blush Duos - 4
Blush Palettes - 3
Overall # of Blush Shades -31
4. What is your favorite blush brush?
My favorite blush brush is my new It Cosmetics Soft Touch Blush that came in the "Your Airbrush Masters 6 Pc Advanced Brush Set" from my recent Ulta haul.

5. Which blush do you use the most often?
The blush I seem to always reach for the most is my NYX Powder Blush in Summer Peach. It just looks so naturally beautiful no matter what type of look I am going for that day.
6. What is your best blush palette?
My best blush palette is my Benefit Real Cheeky Party Palette because it has 4 different blush shades that are all so pretty in their own way. Rockateur is my favorite blush in this palette because of the gold shimmer within it and is my 2nd favorite blush overall.

7. Biggest blush disappointment/regret?
My biggest blush disappointment is Benefit's Lollitint that I had received in an Ipsy bag a few months back. I had heard such great things about these Lip & Cheek Stains but personally I am not a fan of using it as a blush. *I do however like it as a lip stain.
8. What is the most and least expensive blush in your collection?
My most expensive blush in my collection is Fusion Brands Sculptdiva Contouring and Sculpting Blush in Gossip at $29. My cheapest blush is my e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St.Lucia which is $3, making the blush only $1.50.

9. What’s on your blush wish list?
I have two blushes that are on my wishlist. The first is the Benefit Dallas Boxed Powder. The other is the Limited Edition Tarteist Blush Palette.

10. What is your favorite brand of blush?
My favorite brand of blush is between NYX and Benefit. However, it does tend to change depending on what kind of blush I am looking for:
(L-R: Bella Pierre Pink Cheek and Lip Stain, E.L.F Blush Palette in Light (top left shade), Maybelline Mater Hi-Light Highlighting Blush in Pink Rose, Benefit Cosmetics Sugar Bomb Box Powder Blush, Assorted NYX Powder Blushes)
Those were all the questions from The Blush Tag. If you have any others that you would like for me to answer, just leave them in the comments below!

Comments