What I Got at Marshalls and Homegoods for $100!

Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
Hey Beauty Bees,

Today's post is going to be a fun haul of all the goodies I got at my local Marshalls/Homegoods combo store. Now if you read my recent life update post (or your one of my coworkers) you know that not only do I love shopping at this store, I also work there! 

Marshalls and Homegoods are one of my favorite places to shop since they always have such great deals. So instead of just showing you what I bought, I wanted to make a challenge to show you what I could get for under $100 while sharing some of my tips for shopping our stores!

Here’s my breakdown of everything I bought with the original manufacturer price, what Marshalls is selling it at, and the final price I ended up getting it for: 

Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • Under Armour Black Tee – I paid $9.99 // Marshall's Price $9.99 // Original Price $19.95
  • Kim & Cami Army Green 3/4 Top – I paid $14.99 // Marshall's Price $14.99 // Original Price $68
  • American Eagle Black V-Neck Tee – I paid $3 // Marshall's Price $7.99 // Original Price $24.95
Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • Philosophy Black Cardigan – I paid $8 // Marshall's Price $14.99 // Original Price $48
  • Blue/White Print Lucy & Laurel Cardigan – I paid $8 // Marshall's Price $16.99 // Original Price $25
Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • Active USA Blush Formal Cardigan – I paid $14.99 // Marshall's Price $14.99 // Original Price $24.99
Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • Aerie Pink Cheeky Panty – I paid $1.99 // Marshall's Price $1.99 // Original Price $12.50
  • Weatherproof Umbrella – I paid $3 // Marshall's Price $12.99 // Original Price $24.99
  • Fila Absorb Dry 10 pk No Show Socks – I paid $5.99 // Marshall's Price $5.99 // Original Price $10
  • Dolcetto Gourmet Rolled Wafers - I paid $2.49 // Marshall's Price $2.49 // Original Price $3.99
  • Klara's Gourmet Coconut Macaroons – I paid $3.99 // Marshall's Price $3.99 // Original Price $6
  • Starbucks Cafe Latte K-Cups – I paid $5.99 // Marshall's Price $5.99 // Original Price $12.99
Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream – I paid $1.99 // Marshall's Price $1.99 // Original Price $5
  • Venus Gilette Waterless Shavers – I paid $3.99 // Marshall's Price $3.99 // Original Price $4.99
  • Wetbrush – I paid $4.99 // Marshall's Price $4.99 // Original Price $11.99
  • Clinique Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Wipes– I paid $7.99 // Marshall's Price $7.99 // Original Price $14
Marshalls and Homegoods Haul
  • Marble Storage Box– I paid $7.99 // Marshall's Price $7.99 // Original Price $19.99
  • Marble Daily 2018-2019 Planner – I paid $5.99 // Marshall's Price $5.99 // Original Price $19.99

As you can see I got 16 items that originally would have cost me $357.32 from their original sellers for only $114.36 ($102.92 with my work discount)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of the tips I follow for shopping at Marshalls and Homegoods!

1. Shop clearance: You can find some amazing deals in that clearance section of the store, it just takes a little extra time to sift through. 

2. Shop Final Clearance: Twice a year there is whats known as yellow ticket clearance, which is heavily marked down even more then the regular clearance prices to clear out seasonal items. This happens at the end of the winter and summer seasons!

3. Extra 10% Off: Finally, as an employee I get a discount, but you can get a 10% discount on your first purchase as well if you sign up and get approved for the TJX rewards credit card. This card has no annual fee and you can earn $10 in reward certificates for every $200 you spend. That is basically 5% back in free money to use at any of the TJX stores! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That concludes my haul and tips on shopping at Marshalls and Homegoods. What was your favorite item from my haul? Have you done any recent back to school shopping? I would love to see your hauls in the comments below!

Don't forget to follow me on:

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.