Influenster #StaycationVoxbox Unboxing

Hey Beauty Bees,

When I got home from school the other day I was welcomed home by a bright pink package in front of my apartment door. I was chosen by an amazing website called Influenster to receive this box full of amazing products. 

If you haven't heard of it before, Influenster is a community of over 1.5 million social savvy shoppers. This is a place where I come to read and give expert tips and reviews on a ton of different brands and products. One of my favorite features of this site is that they ship out thousands of exclusive VoxBoxes every month for free. There are also a ton of other amazing features of the website that you can check out here.
I have been apart of this site since September of 2013 and I have tried many different boxes and been invited to a ton of other virtual campaigns! Today's VoxBox is called the "Staycation" voxbox which includes 5 amazing products. Influenster's explains this campaign as follows: 

"A #staycation is all about unwinding in the comfort of your own home. Our latest #Staycationbox is packed with goodies from @crest, @impressmanicure, @sheamoisture, @completelybare, and @evahairnyc to help you reset for the fall after a longgg summer. Because you deserve a little R&R! "

Here are all the products that came in this box:

  • Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure
  • Crest Gum & Enamel Repair Toothpaste
  • Completely Bare Completely Smooth Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel
  • Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
  • Shea Moisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Gelee Moisturizer

Since I have not yet tried them out, I will not be able to leave a review for each individual product but if interested keep a look out on my Instagram (@lindanicolepoe) for when I do share the details on each product!
That is everything that came in my Influenster VoxBox this month! I would love to hear if you are on this site and if you have gotten into any of the VoxBox campaigns. Also, let me know what new products you have tried out lately!

Don't forget to follow me on:

Comments

  1. wow these are such great products I guess I could add some of them to my list of travel essentials <3 btw I have a new post on that xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.