Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag November 2014 "Girl Meets Glitter"

Hey Beauty Bees,

It is that time of the month again. Our Ipsy bags are in and once again the excitement begins. 5 products picked just for us are waiting in beautiful themed bags for us to ooh and aah over.

For the month of November the theme was Girl meets glitter and we got products that either glittered, sparkled or shimmered. A perfect theme for the holidays that are approaching us fast. 

The makeup bag was all decked out in sliver glitter with a pink zipper. It was a Forever 21 Cosmetics for Ipsy, one of the bag products (not in mine) being lipstick from them.

Also check out some of my older bags: OctoberSeptemberAugustJuly 


SeaRx Micro-Dermabrasion Face and Body Scrub (Sample Size Value$2.50)

I had never heard this brand before but I am always up to trying out new skincare products. I tried this product out on my face and it left my skin feeling so soft and clean. I was in rush that day and had forgotten to put on moisturizer but I realized afterwards that I probably did not even need it since my skin still felt soft and moisturized at the end of the day. It also smells very good and has a good consistency.
Tempu S/B Highlighter in Pearl Pink (Sample Size Value $2.75)

I was not a fan of this product. It came out very watery and fast, making it extremely hard to apply with its runny consistency. The highlighter also did not do much for my face, I did not notice any highlighting what so ever. It is also suppose to be pearl pink, mine was more of a clear white color.


J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter(Full Size Value $5)

At first this product was coming out very watery almost like a stain. After shaking it up well it started to come out thicker like it is suppose to. It is very much like paint. I would advice using a brush to apply this product because it will stain your fingers. The color is really pretty, although it was too bright of a pink for my skin tone. It stayed on for a very long time and I will definitely try different colors of this product. The only down side was that it was pretty messy and kept getting onto my teeth.



Elizabeth Mott You're So FINE Eyeliner (Full Size Value $17.99)

I own very few liquid liners because I have always been very bad at applying it. This particular one is a dream!! It applies so well because the wand is so fine and can get so close to my lash line. I love that the glitter in the liner is very light and not overpowering. It says it is waterproof and I definitely believe them because this liner did not budge all day. This was my favorite product from my bag this month and has made me a new believer in liquid liners.


Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray (Sample Size Value $3)

Just to start off with, this product smells ammmazzzinnng. I am a sucker for a good smelling hairspray and this one took the prize. I also love the fact that it has argan oil in it, so it is working at conditioning your hair at the same time. It says it is an extra hold hairspray, but I feel that it is a very light and would work well at keeping light waves intact all day without weighing them down. It also drys very fast and leaves no stickiness or stiffness.

Novembers's bag was valued at $31.74 and contained 3 samples and 2 full sized product. I was pretty happy with my bag this month. All the products besides the highlighter are things I can see myself using from time to time. If the highlighter showed up better then it did I could probably get past the consistency and would have made a better bag.


Beauty Buzz Rating 4/5
Did you receive an Ipsy bag? What products did you get? Leave a comment below or send me a link to your review.

Check out Ipsy's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription. My referral link will lead you there: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1g5h

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review as I bought this subscription with my own money. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments