Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag March 2015 "Floral Fantasy"


Hey Beauty Bees,

It is now officially Spring and I am beyond ecstatic. Even though in the Boston area we are still dealing with cooler weather, the snow is almost completely melted and it is making me more and more happy. This is my favorite season for multiple reasons; warmer weather, sunshine, Easter, my birthday and flowers!!

With all the different colors of Spring, Ipsy took that as inspiration for this months bag which they named "Floral Fantasy". I especially love how they designed the card that comes in every bag. Each girl was designed with a different floral background that went well with their makeup/hair looks.

Last month's bag was the best bag I had ever gotten, which you can check out here. I am hoping that this month will be just as good if not better. If you are new to Ipsy and would like to learn more about how this monthly subscription works check it out here.

Now this month's bag was so colorful with its floral design and Ipsy has been doing great at creating prints that match well with the bags theme. I thought it was cool how the four main colors from the above card made it into the bag. However, I am hoping that they can work on creating a different shaped bag like they have a few times in the past that made getting a makeup bag more interesting.
Mary Kay At Play Eye Crayon in Teal Me More - Full Size Value $10 
This shadow pencil came in such a beautiful bright color. I am so happy to now have a nice teal color to spice up my eye looks for spring especially to use on my waterline. Although the pigmentation is not overly amazing, it will still be a good product for what I plan to use it for.
Coolway Glow Oil Treatment - Sample Size Value $3.00
I love getting hair products especially oils. This particular one smelt amazing with its light floral sent, which was so fitting for the theme. When I tested it just on the ends of my hair , it made them feel so soft but you really only need a very little amount. I also found it cool how the top comes off and works as a little spatula to pick up the product.
NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Hunk - Full Size Value $6
This lipstick literally feels like butter going on your lips - hence the name. The smooth application and amazing pigmentation just reinforced how much I love NYX products. When I saw the purple shade in my bag I got excited because I always wondered what a deep berry shade like this would look like on me and I think it looks gorgeous. I can see myself going out and buying this lipstick in every shade it comes in.
Laneige B Cushion 3 Shade Sampler in Light/Medium/Dark - Sample Size Value $15
I had never heard of this product until I saw it in my bag and I think it is such a cool concept. This product would help foundation application from being so messy. I actually was not ale to test this out before I wrote the review but I hope to update you when I do.
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (2 sets)- Sample Size Value $7.50
I remember this brand from my October Bag when I got there Glacial Cleansing Cloths which I fell in love with.The eye gels definitely felt cool on the skin and felt very comfortable on. After 10 minutes I noticed that they were much more effective then I thought.

March's bag was valued at $41.50 and contained 3 samples and 2 full sized products. Ipsy has brightened my mood for the upcoming Spring season with this floral inspired bag. I am super excited to play around with the lipstick and eye crayon. The other samples were very interesting products and I liked them but there were still other items I would have liked better. Another success this month from Ipsy!!

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Did you receive an Ipsy bag this month? What products did you get?

Check out Ipsy's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription. My referral link will lead you there: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1g5h

Also check out past bags from this year: January, February 

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review as I bought this subscription with my own money. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments