Beauty Buzz Trial - Nuxe Paris Skincare (Round 2)

Hey Beauty Bees,

Last year I did a review for a company called Nuxe Paris. I really enjoyed there products and thought it would be interesting to come back and do another review on some new products from this brand.

If you want to check out the last review I did for Nuxe Paris or learn more about the brand you can click here

Nuxe Paris sent me 3 different products to test out and here is how it went:


Masque Crème Fraîche® de Beauté - $32
"A source of well-being and immediate freshness, this moisturizing mask with Plant Milks and White Blossom provides intensive moisturization for even the driest of skin. A rescue treatment, it provides intensive relief, instantly soothing skin discomfort."

My Review: While using this product for the first time, I could really tell how nice it was going to make my skin. After allowing the generous amount of product absorb into my skin for 10 minutes, like the packaged instructed, I noticed that my skin felt the softest it has ever felt. The formula absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving your face and neck feeling very moisturized and soft. While I do not have dry skin, I still found this product to work very well for me and know I will continue using up the entire tube and consider repurchasing. I was also pleasantly surprised on how good the product smelt since most moisturizers or facial masques like this do not really have a scent. 

Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals - $22
"This purifying micellar water with Rose Petals removes make-up from face, eyes and lips. A 3-in-1 product, it cleanses, purifies and softens."

My Review: The very first time I tested out this cleansing water was with a full face of heavy makeup. When put up to the task, I was actually pretty impressed. It did take 2 soaked cotton pads to take off my full face makeup which included foundation, powder and concealer but only one cotton pad to take off my eye makeup. I really love this water for taking off eye makeup because it took off mascara and eyeliner like it was nothing where as wipes take alot of rubbing against my eyes which is never good. I love how gentle this product feels on my skin since it does not contain alcohol meaning there was no stinging or redness on my face. Once again this product smelt so good because of the light fragrance of rose petals. 

I also really liked this product for cleansing my face in the morning after I wake up. It really helps to wake up my skin and leave my face feeling refreshed.


Body Fondant Body Scrub - $24

"This thick, rich cream with Orange Blossom and Almond Blossom petals and 100% plant-based exfoliants (Orange, Lychee and Walnut) effectively sloughs of dead cells, refines the skin's texture and leaves skin velvet soft."

My Review: I have mixed feelings for this particular product. The grainy pieces in the product do work really good at exfoliating the skin, which I noticed alot around my elbows. I just did not like how hard it was to wash off all the little pieces on my skin. I was actually feeling more dirty since I could see all the little black specs on my body. I also personally did not like the scent of this product although in other reviews of this product I saw alot of people say they loved it. It really is just up to personal preference on this one. I can not see myself using this as a full body scrub, but I can definitely see myself keeping it in my bathroom for times when I need a good exfoliater for areas like my feet in the Summer after wearing sandals all the time.

Overall, I once again was very happy with Nuxe Paris and there products. Some were better then others but I can see myself using up them all and encourage you to try them out yourselves.


Beauty Bee Rating: 4/5
Check out more information on these products and many others on the Nuxe website.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Nuxe Paris. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments