Different Way to Use Dry Shampoo featuring Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey Beauty Bees,

In the Fall I did a review for Batiste Dry Shampoo and I fell in love with their Cherry scented hair product. I have been a huge fan of Batiste ever since I first started using their products a couple of years ago.

Today I have been given the chance to test out another bottle but in a different scent that I have yet to try - Blush. This scent is described as "the essence of femininity...the floral, flirty way to turn heads"

Ever since I received this product a couple weeks ago, I must have used it at least 5 times. This is the best smelling/working dry shampoo I have tried to date. 
I think it smells wonderful and leaves my hair smelling great all day long along with soaking up all the oil in my hair. It really is a great scent for Spring (which just started today, YES!!) and I have had many people ask me what perfume I am wearing, where I have to tell them it is just my dry shampoo.

I also really love this packaging. I love bright pinks and flowers, making this bottle the perfect display item on my vanity or in my bathroom.


With such a great product, I wanted to show you the different ways you can use it in your hair and out.


Hair Uses
1. Freshly washed hair can be too smooth for braids and updos. A little dry shampoo gives hair the texture it needs to hold its shape.

2. Before back-combing (a.k.a. teasing), add a little dry shampoo to the backsides of the sections you're working with for extra staying power.

3. If your bobby pins or barrettes tend to slide out of place, spray them with a little dry shampoo before using for a more secure hold without the crunch of hairspray.

4. Especially during the summer, greasy bangs can stick to your skin. To keep them out of your face, spray a little dry shampoo on their undersides.

Beauty Uses

5. In a pinch, use dry shampoo to tame unruly eyebrows. Just spray a bit on your finger and use it to coax your brows into line while adding a bit of thickness.

6. Dry shampoos now come in a range of colors, so if you're between touch-ups, use a little along your hairline to disguise the first signs of your natural color.

7. Dry shampoo can soak up oil and sweat. In a pinch, use it along your back or thighs to keep perspiration at bay.

Household Uses
8. If you've got a pair of smelly sneakers on your hands, spray them with some dry shampoo. Let sit for a few hours or overnight and then brush off any residue.

9. Got an oily stain on your rug? Try covering the area with clear dry shampoo. Wait about 20 minutes and then vacuum the affected area.

10. Dry shampoo is a great product to remove static on clothing. Definitely make sure it's clear before you spray—or else the goop could make a mess of your clothes.


What other ways do you use your dry shampoo besides cleaning your hair?

Check out Batiste's site for more information on there products. 

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from Batiste. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. 

Comments

  1. I didn't think of using it on stains, good tip! I love all of these but I try and buy the tinted brown so I don't have white streaks in my hair and it covers my grays! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works wonders!! If you usually use tinted dry shampoos, you could always grab a small travel size regular one to try it out in other ways

      Delete
  2. I always get Batiste. Usually in "fresh" or "original" I really want to try the blush now. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! If you like light floral scents you will love it :)

      Delete
  3. I've been trying to find a dry shampoo that is unscented since I'm sensitive to most scents. I'm going to have to save this post for when I do find some I can use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I dont think I have found a unscented dry shampoo before but I will be on the look out.

      Delete
  4. Batiste is my absolute couldn't live without product! The cherry one is my favourite. Had never considered they could be used for other purposes! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cherry scent is great, I did my first Batiste review on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.