Spring 2015 Collective Beauty Haul


Hey Beauty Bees,

It has been a while since I have done a beauty haul and I have collected quite a bit of new products over the last few weeks. There are many different ways I have obtained these items. Some I bought while shopping at Natick Mall (stay tuned for a huge fashion haul soon), some I ordered online and some are samples I was sent to try out.

This is going to be strictly a haul post as I have not tried out any of the products yet. If you are interested in me doing a review on any of the following items, let me know in the comments and I will make sure to give that product its own review post in the upcoming future. Also feel free to let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of it.

Influenster Box
In my most recent Influenster box (a website that sends boxes of products and samples to test) I received these John Frieda Beach Blonde samples. I received a sea salt spray, a shampoo and a conditioner. They all smell amazing and I can not wait to try them out.

Forever 21
During my most recent shopping trip to Natick I bought quite a few clothing items from Forever 21 but I also picked up these two beauty accessories. I have been in the need for a new eyelash curler and this one caught my eye at the check out. I also grabbed a pack of hair ties since all of mine have been disappearing on me.

Charlotte Russe
I also stopped at Charlotte Russe where once again I was suckered into two impulse buys at the checkout. The first one to catch my eye was the Limited Edition EOS lip balms that I had mentioned in My Perfect Easter Basket post. I also saw this pack of bra converting clips that will come in handy during summer as I like to wear a a lot of racer-back dresses and tanks.


Sephora
I can never make it in and out of a mall without taking a peek into Sephora to see any new products. This particular trip I was going there for a purpose. I needed a new concealer that was a full coverage and the lovely sale associate helped me pick out this Cover FX Cream Concealer. I always highly suggest having the sales associate help you pick out the right color for you since they do it on a daily basis and know how to find the exact color match for you. The next item I knew I wanted was Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. I have been seeing this product advertised all over for a while now and I really wanted to get it to try out. I also grabbed a new Beauty Blender since it had been a while since I replaced mine, which is very bad. Lastly, the sale associate asked me if I wanted to use my Beauty Insider points for a beauty product reward. I choose the Elizabeth and James Nirvana for her roller ball perfume. I had never heard of the brand before but it smelt amazing and I think it would be perfect to toss into my bag.




COVERGIRL
I was fortunate enough for COVERGIRL to send me a couple of their new eye products to try out before they hit stores. First I got the COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner by Lashblast, which is such a cool product since the paddle-shaped tip makes it easy to get two looks - thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. I also received the Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast that is said to give you larger-than-life lashes.

ELF Cosmetics
A few weeks back I placed an order with ELF for the main purpose of getting the Blush palette which contains four beautiful cheek colors. I could not only buy one thing especially when I found the clearance section of the website. I got these two shimmer eyeliners for a steal of $0.39 each! I got them in the colors gunmetal and plum passion. When searching through the tools sections I also decided I needed a new pencil sharpener for my eyeliners and a brow spooly brush.

Acure Organics Skincare
I got in contact with this skincare company and they put together a box of samples for me to try out. In the package I received:
- Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell Shampoo & Conditioner
- Advanced Triple Moisture System Body Lotion
- Cleansing Gel Facial Cleanser
- Lemon Probiotic + Chlorella Growth Factor Radical Resurfacing 
- Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor Night Cream
- Certified Organic Morrocan Argan oil
- Acure Face Mask
- Acure Hair Mask 

And that concludes my beauty haul for today. I can not wait to jump in and try out all the new products especially the Roller Lash mascara, which I really hope works as well as it says. I would love to hear your opinions on any of the products I got as well.


Which products are you most interested in me doing a review on?

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Linda! I'm also in need of a new eyelash curler. You should definitely do a review on it or something. And secondly, EOS lip balms are my absolute fave! Keep up the amazing work. xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will definitely look into doing a review, and I love EOS balms so much

      Delete
  2. love benefit roller lash and nirvana white!

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great mascara, and I cannot believe ive never heard of Nirvana white before!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.