Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag November 2015 "Beauty Blast"

Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag November 2015 "Beauty Blast"
Hey Beauty Bees,

It is the time of the month where I share my Ipsy bag and this month is going to be a "Beauty Blast". The theme seems to be very futuristic and colorful to me. This bag was full of products that were very bright and eye catching, perfect for the month of November when the weather starts to make everything seem very drab and dull.
Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag November 2015 "Beauty Blast"
The bag this month is their basic bag shape but in a crazy galaxy print, which I think is absolutely gorgeous. I loved the print and all the colors they used to create it. I am so happy how over the past year, they have really created a variety of bags in unique shapes, prints and materials.

If you are new to Ipsy and would like to learn more about how this monthly subscription works, you can check it out here.
China Glaze Nail Polish
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in "Soft Sienna Silks" - Full Size Value $7.50
I have actually never tried a China Glaze polish before but I am super excited to try out this polish, especially in this specific color. I have been looking for a really nice bronze metallic shade and I am hoping the formula of this polish is good because I can totally see this as being a shade I can use during the Holidays. They had a few different polishes in the bag this month.
Beaute Basics Gel Eyeliner
Beaute Basics Gel Eyeliner with Gel Eyeliner Brush in Navy -  Full Size Value ?
I was very happy to receive a blue colored liner instead of another basic black shade. This is very on trend as I have been reading in beauty magazines that this season we should be upping our liner game with color, like blues and purples! This color is really pretty but I will admit I am not a big fan of this kind of brush they included, I prefer a stiff angled eyeliner brushes for gel liners. The formula is very pigmented, which you can see in a swatch below.
Coolway Stronghold Spray
Coolway Stronghold Spray - Sample Size Value $3
This was actually my least favorite product since I know I will not use it. I usually prefer hair spray that come in aerosol cans since they always seem to hold better. I did however really like the scent of the spray since it reminded me of being in a salon. I will be passing this product on to someone else.Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black- Sample Size Value $9
Everyone received this mascara in their Ipsy bag this month. I have really been loving Smashbox products lately and getting this mascara just adds to my excitement for the brand. I have heard great things about it and just by my first glimpse of the brush, I knew I was going to enjoy it. I am looking forward to putting this product in my purse for touch ups.
tre'StiQue mini matter lip crayon
tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red - Sample Size Value $10.60
I heard about tre'Stique for the first time through Ipsy with their shadow sticks in a past bag and I have used mine a ton. I was super excited to try out another makeup product from this brand. I think this is the cutest little lippy pencil especially with this packaging. The color and pigmentation is so amazing and I think so many people would love these. See below for a swatch.
Beauty Buzz Trial - Ipsy Bag November 2015 "Beauty Blast"
November's bag was valued at around $30.10 (not including the eyeliner which I could not find a price) and contained 2 full sized and 3 sample sized products. This month's Ipsy bag was a pretty good bag considering how low of a value it was compared to my past bags. I was happy to get a range of products from nails, hair and beauty. I really loved the nail polish but wished I could have gotten a different hair product. My favorite part of the whole month was the galaxy themed bag. I absolutely loved the print and know I will be using this bag more then any of the ones I have collected over the past 2 years. Next month is December and I am very curious what they are going to do for their Holiday bag!

Beauty Buzz Rating: 3.5/5
Did you receive an Ipsy bag this month? What products did you get?

Check out Ipsy's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription. My referral link will lead you there: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1g5h

Also check out past bags from this year:  JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptember, October


Comments

  1. The smashbox mascara looks amaze!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I thought the brush would be too thick to work with but its actually awesome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.