Boston Beauty Buzz 2014 Yearly Recap

Hey Beauty Bees,

It is the last day of the year and today is always a day of reflection for me. I think about everything that has happened during the past year, good or bad. I shake off all the bad days and remember all the great ones, letting myself know that a brand new year is just a day away and I can make it better than the one before.

I decided to do this with my blog as well. Almost do a little awards ceremony for some of the posts from this year. I have come up with some different categories and I will assign one of the many posts I have written this year, along with the link for you guys to check them out yourselves!!






Most Viewed
When I was checking out my stats, I was pretty surprised to see that my most simplest and shortest post was my most viewed. I definitely enjoyed writing this post as well as every Blogmas post and I can not wait until next year to do it all over again. 


Least Viewed
I posted this one very late on Christmas Eve and I was not able to share it around all my social media accounts. Late is better then never, come check out the Gingerbread house my brother and I created





My Personal Favorite
I put alot of work into this post since it took 3 whole days of searching for the perfect outfits and creating the pictures in photo shop. I think in the end this post came out to be a post I really love and can not wait to do it again for other seasons.





A Disappointment 
I feel like I rushed this post and that I could have really expanded on my thoughts about each brand. Now that I think about it more, I could have added examples of specific products or scents that I have from each brand.





Best Beauty Post
I feel that this was the best one since I got alot of feed back on it letting me know that people enjoyed it and that it helped them out alot. I was also able to give the information that I already knew as well as learn more about what I didn't.








Best Fashion Post


This was another fun post to write since it was a post that I was researching for myself. I was looking for ways how to style the leather shorts I had recently gotten and I thought other girls would think this post would be useful for them as well.




Best Random Post


It was extremely sad to lose such an icon this year but he was well recognized with all the tribute and memorials that people gave him, including mine. Although he was a fashion designer, this post was still categorized as random for my blog. 





Guest Posts from This Year
I was lucky enough to have 6 wonderful bloggers do guest posts for me this year. Check them out here:
Fall Makeup Essentials by Guilianna 
Establishing and Maintaining a Skincare Routine by Jessica Anna
How I Survive In Autumn by Charlotte Samantha
Frost-Bitten Ice Queen Halloween Tutorial by Shanna
Winter Skincare - 7 Steps to Gorgeous Skin by La Vie Cece
10 Makeup Products Every Beginner Should Invest In by Chocolatefrosst 

Beauty Buzz Trials
I was also very lucky to do reviews for many different companies this year. Check out some of them here: (Sorted Alphabetically)

That was my year!! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I hope you enjoyed visiting my page and I hope to see you in the New Year for bigger and better things!! Happy New Years Beauty Bees!!

Comments